Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Israeli Chief Rabbi: Expel Non-Jews

5 posts in this topic

All non-Jews should be expelled from Israel, and the only reason they are not is because they can be “servants to the Jews” until the Messiah comes, Israel’s Chief Sephardic Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef has announced.

Chief Rabbi Yosef went on to lament that they were not able to expel all non-Jews straight away “like they should,” but this would be done “once the Messiah arrives” and the Jews’ “hand was strengthened.”

As reported by the Times of Israel—and completely ignored by the controlled media elsewhere—Chief Rabbi Yosef said that Gentiles “who don’t take on seven Noahide Laws should be expelled to Saudi Arabia.”

“The only reason non-Jews were still allowed to live in the Jewish state was the fact that the Messiah had yet to arrive,” he said.

“If our hand were firm, if we had the power to rule, that’s what we should do. But the thing is, our hand is not firm, and we are waiting for the Messiah,” he added.

Yosef said that Gentiles who do agree to take on the Noahide Laws—a Jewish code meant for the “children of Noah,” that is, all humanity—“will be allowed to remain in the land and fulfill roles reserved for gentiles in the service of Jews.” etc cont

Well, I suppose it is tit-for-tat then - all Jews in other countries should be repatriated back to Israel?  This silly statement does not leave much difference between the "brothers" Jews and Muslim.   Somehow they same to be the same fundamentalists when comments like this are made.

Do the rest of the Jewry agree with his statement?  I think not!

3 hours ago, FalkeAuge said:

Do the rest of the Jewry agree with his statement?  I think not!

Well if we consider that no Jewry establishment/organization/or anyone fot that matter has came out and said anything diff., well... There is also a small tiny fraction (idk .001%?) that doesn't practice any of this Jewry and was born in to all this mess, however does not practice Talmudist but Jesus Christ instead.

2 minutes ago, rbear said:

Well if we consider that no Jewry establishment/organization/or anyone fot that matter has came out and said anything diff., well... There is also a small tiny fraction (idk .001%?) that doesn't practice any of this Jewry and was born in to all this mess, however does not practice Talmudist but Jesus Christ instead.

e @rbear exactly what my take is on Muslims, I fail to see the masses of Muslims shout out against the current atrocities committed in the name of their prophet.  Silence is consent is it not?

Even the nonsense that Rabbi Finkelstein eludes to and mentions in his interview is never really refuted by many Jewish organisations.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.