Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
octopus prime

Corporate Rule

3 posts in this topic

No loophole mentioned. Just calculated gambling. These "loopholes " are for peons, you absolutely could try to not pay, but you will get caught...

I don't see this article has proof of corporate rule, just more corporate fraud. The article expressly states the IRS would love to get their hands on that corporate money! They simply can't due to the issues stated in your own article.

That said, big business still rules.

10 hours ago, Flat said:

No loophole mentioned. Just calculated gambling. These "loopholes " are for peons, you absolutely could try to not pay, but you will get caught...

I don't see this article has proof of corporate rule, just more corporate fraud. The article expressly states the IRS would love to get their hands on that corporate money! They simply can't due to the issues stated in your own article.

That said, big business still rules.

Maybe so. What I got out of it was that they would take the time to hunt small business and individuals,  but didn't want to check big business.  But that's why I put stuff out there,  to see if my perception on certain things might be skewed. 

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.