Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brio

Ted Nugent Endorses Hillary

6 posts in this topic

Conservative rock legend and hunting enthusiast Ted Nugent just had a major change of heart… And is abandoning his fans who loved his outspoken nature!

He’s tired of the hotly-contested Republican presidential primary, and is ready to jump ship. That’s why he’s officially supporting Hillary Clinton for President. Nugent has announced he has “seen the light” and his endorsement is going viral!

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/ted-nugent-just-made-shocking-announcement-endorses-candidate/#ixzz44armCEyZ

Oh, and Aprils Fools!!!! :qFbfZwK:

for a minute, I thought hell just froze over. lmao! 

1 person likes this

Bad Brio! :IBPlzqK:

You scared me for a while. Whew!

1 person likes this

49 minutes ago, Brio said:

Conservative rock legend and hunting enthusiast Ted Nugent just had a major change of heart… And is abandoning his fans who loved his outspoken nature!

He’s tired of the hotly-contested Republican presidential primary, and is ready to jump ship. That’s why he’s officially supporting Hillary Clinton for President. Nugent has announced he has “seen the light” and his endorsement is going viral!

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/ted-nugent-just-made-shocking-announcement-endorses-candidate/#ixzz44armCEyZ

Oh, and Aprils Fools!!!! :qFbfZwK:

For a minute there, I thought I heard the sound of trumpets and horses galloping. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.