Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

European Commission: “Even the Remotest Places of This Planet” will be “Diverse”

5 posts in this topic

In October of last year at the EU Fundamental Rights Colloquium 2015, Frans Timmermans, the Vice President of the European Commission,  gave a speech declaring that no country on the planet would be allowed to remain homogeneous – that we will all be forced to accept diversity.

Because it’s the future, and destiny, he claims in a speech which can only be described as religious in nature, given that he references so many metaphysical concepts.

Funnily enough, he starts out whining about “anti-Semitism.”

This bizarre speech, openly demanding the full-on genocide of the White race, was not reported on really at all at the time, at least in the English media, but is surfacing now.

Here is the full transcript, from the European Commission website (relevant parts emphasized by me).

Opening remarks of First Vice-President Frans Timmermans at the First Annual Colloquium on Fundamental Rights

Brussels, 1 October 2015

Thank you very much. I can’t begin to tell you how glad I am that you are all here. This for me is already at the beginning a highlight in my career as a member of the European Commission. It is something that I have worked for for a year, and now that you are all here, I hope we can have a fruitful couple of days. I am very honoured by your presence at the first annual Colloquium on Fundamental Rights, and I strongly believe that we chose a topic that is of, I would almost say, existential importance to the future of Europe. This Colloquium is the first but it is not a one off. Fundamental rights is a responsibility I attach the highest importance to within my portfolio. I announced the Colloquium in the European Parliament a year ago, and I want to bring together once a year and around the same table, politicians, practitioners, institutions, NGOs, to build together a clear understanding of the situation of fundamental rights in Europe today. Taking time to listen, to confront our experiences, is equally vital to every one of us in helping us deal with the difficult issues we all grapple with separately. And I think it is hugely symbolic that we have decided to devote this first Colloquium to antisemitism and anti-Muslim hated. I feel very strongly about both issues. We decided on this theme at the beginning of the year against the backdrop of devastating terrorist attacks, the ghastly rise of antisemitism it exemplified, the fear of a backlash it released, the general malaise in our society it revealed but also the wave of civic mobilisation that it sparked across Europe. cont

We will all be assimilated, whether we like it or not. Our leaders have sold us out. The white race is targeted for extinction. What difference, at this point, does it make? Most people are brain-dead dumbed-down useless eaters.

Historically, Jews had always thrived in nations and empires with multicultural, pluralistic and tolerant environments, while they fared badly in strong ethnic or nationalistic societies. European Jews have always been the emblematic stranger or ‘other’.
Therefore, by definition, a society where the stranger is welcome is good for the Jews, although they have not always appreciated this link.
The future of European Jewry is dependant on our ability to shape a multicultural, pluralistic and diverse society.

- Göran Rosenberg, Jewish author and journalist

"Jews should rejoice at the fact that Christian Europe is losing its identity as a punishment for what it did to us for the hundreds of years were in exile there,
"We will never forgive Europe's Christians for slaughtering millions of our children, women and elderly… Not just in the recent Holocaust, but throughout the generations, in a consistent manner which characterizes all factions of hypocritical Christianity…
"A now, Europe is losing its identity in favor of another people and another religion, and there will be no remnants and survivors from the impurity of Christianity, which shed a lot of blood it won't be able to atone for."

- Rabbi Baruch Efrati 

“Arab migration has been the best thing that’s happened to Europe in the past 50 years. Arabs in Europe are a fact of life. It’s time we started to accept that there’s no way to block the migration of Chinese, Pakistanis or Arabs to Europe. … It’s true, Europe won’t be what it once was, but that’s a good thing. … [The] more migrants from Africa and Asia who arrive, the better off Europe will be. Sooner or later, their children and grandchildren will marry into veteran European families and change the demographics of their countries. Europe will be different.”
Yigal Ben-Nun, Israeli Writer

“Europe has not yet learned to be multicultural. And I think we (Jews) are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Europe is not going to be the monolithic societies they once were in the last century. Jews are going to be at the centre of that. It’s a huge transformation for Europe to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode and Jews will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role and without that transformation, Europe will not survive.”
- Barbara Spectre

“We’ll keep bashing the dead White males, and the live ones, and the females too, until the social construct known as the White race is destroyed. Not deconstructed, but destroyed.”
“The goal of abolishing the White race is on its face so desirable that some may find it hard to believe that it could incur any opposition other than from committed White supremacists.”
“Abolish the White Race – By Any Means Necessary”
“The key to solving the social problems of our age is to abolish the white race.”
“so long as the white race exists, all movements against racism are doomed to fail.”
“Treason to whiteness is loyalty to humanity.”
Noel Ignatiev, Harvard Professor

From the link:
"When you know about European history, you know that the darker, uglier forces in our societies always turn first against minorities.
Always turn first against Jews."

Geee... I wonder why.

Diversity is good in jungles and forest with lots of different plant and animal species that complement each other. It's not good having one culture force fed another culture that is alien and of no interest to them.  Mr. Diversity in that video needs to get a real job and earn a real living. 

Frank, you ignorant fool. You and your ilk will be the first to get slaughtered by those diverse cuddly animals you so desperately seek to relocate. You make the same mistakes as your ancestral psychopaths that spawned you! Same shit, different era.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.