Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JibbyJedi

Jedi Business.....

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Who has some?

I'm losing my grip on things personally.  As Spring approaches so does the local flat Earth sun to my location....lol..... see I already sound nuts to most people and I haven't even started, not even close.  Tell me, how does someone who has seen and knows so much approach an audience who has no idea these things exist? 

Edited by JibbyJedi

Posted (edited)

Should have said (alcohol) Jedi business.  That's when you get real honesty from people.

Anyone want to be "really honest" with me?  I've been drinking tonight, nothing you mortals can handle just a little jug of home made Shine unchased.  

Here's my business.....  every company I have an account with has tried or is screwing/stealing from me in some way.  They either blatantly lie to which no one cares, ie- the BBB consumers are suppose to report to, or they subtley lie to you, it's either a lie or a lie with them all.  From Cell phone contracts to the electric bill to the water bill to the tax bills, all lies & theft.  Raise your "volume" to them and they threaten to hang up or report you to authorities as hostile, when you are just upset over getting ass raped "again" for the 10000th time.

Then there are the people who far greatly outnumber the controllers, lol, and not one of them can do simple maths. 

How many millions of us vs how many dozens of them?  Yet here we are trapped within their system of control & taxes & rape of all kinds, helpless, subject to it all at their wills..... why? Because they have magical enchanted uniform costumes with badges that we the sheeple can't touch because of wizardry magicks..... police mans.... can't touch even if machine gunning a grandma with child in arms in the middle of a street.... they police, we stoopids & can't touch thems...... that's where I live, that's where you live, and who the f*ck would not be depressed living in this society? lol

Give me Superman's powers for 2 hours and this world would change in a day.  Or give the people basic math skills and maybe we could take our world back from these people.

Edited by JibbyJedi

I watched Harvey on Easter and your post reminds me of a quote from the movie.

"In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so so smart, or oh so pleasant." Well, for years I was smart... I recommend pleasant. You may quote me."

I've found that when confronted with people who are trying to take advantage you being pleasant will often lead to them underestimating you.
That is an advantage. When they think you're dumb they think they can get way with just about anything. When they figure out you're not... they freeze up.
They no longer want to treat you badly because they've been caught and you've been so nice up until that point. Some will apologize and others will just go away.

My math skills are not that great but for some reason people hire me to do their bookkeeping from time to time.
I think it may be because I'm detailed oriented, practical and pleasant.  I like to find simple solutions to problems.

First rule: 
DON'T PANIC 
Second rule: 
:cjnohced:

1 person likes this

18 hours ago, JibbyJedi said:

Who has some?

I'm losing my grip on things personally.  As Spring approaches so does the local flat Earth sun to my location....lol..... see I already sound nuts to most people and I haven't even started, not even close.  Tell me, how does someone who has seen and knows so much approach an audience who has no idea these things exist? 

By getting on their level so you understand how they see and understand things. From that point you can plot a logical convergence as long as both parties are dealing in reality and not fantasy.  Many people do believe in fantasy. You can't plot a logical convergence with those people, often there is no possible convergence between in-congruent realities.

I once thought I could do a lot of good work at a site like this....but sometimes people who say they are open minded are not. I can't help those people. I have tried to explain to them scientifically as possible what is hampering them, but I guess I must be really bad at explaining things. It is the same things which are hampering us all in our journey and will do so until we recognize why we do what we do and why we believe what we believe.

1 person likes this

Anyone can save the world with superpowers o.o Be like the bat and be proactive. Also, haven'tseen the movie, but rotten tomatoes suggests i can wait til dvd

2 people like this

21 hours ago, Last1oftheJedi said:

Anyone can save the world with superpowers o.o Be like the bat and be proactive. Also, haven'tseen the movie, but rotten tomatoes suggests i can wait til dvd

I've noticed that "The Simpsons" reveals a lot. I like these short clips

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.