Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

FAKE IRS call to extort cash

6 posts in this topic

I just got a robo call from this number:

213 1415-1633  

The robot voice said: We are the IRS and we are going to file a lawsuit against you. And spouted a bunch of other numbers to call back, which I didn't bother to write down. 

If you get a call like that, ignore it,it's just someone trying to scare you with a scam. IRS will not notify you that way, they send thick envelopes with lots of numbers on them. Ask me how I know.  The irony of it all is that I've been pulling my hair out with freaking taxes all day long, been on the phone with my accountant and the state tax offices are closed and my pw doesn't work to file things online. 

:onfire:  

I swear I get these calls at least once a week. (including the ones about "my computer") I don't have much patience for phone calls even if I like you.

Anyway, I went off on the guy about how I banged his mom last night and all that. And I got pretty deep into it, laughing the whole time.

So, he calls back like an hour later telling me how he screwed my wife and how tight she was and that I was gay.

I went full homo on him and started describing all the things I would do to him and how it would be so great.

He hung up. But then I felt dirty inside and worried that I pissed off people that are not worth all that effort.

So, just hang up. it is a fake call. :blush:

6 minutes ago, VonLud said:

I swear I get these calls at least once a week. (including the ones about "my computer") I don't have much patience for phone calls even if I like you.

Anyway, I went off on the guy about how I banged his mom last night and all that. And I got pretty deep into it, laughing the whole time.

So, he calls back like an hour later telling me how he screwed my wife and how tight she was and that I was gay.

I went full homo on him and started describing all the things I would do to him and how it would be so great.

He hung up. But then I felt dirty inside and worried that I pissed off people that are not worth all that effort.

So, just hang up. it is a fake call. :blush:

Too drunk even for yhis lol

The IRS needs to be dismantled alongside an entire audit of the Fed.

There just shouldn't be shams like these anymore.

Besides, it's all for the takers at the expense of the makers.

It's like not even tax season anymore...

And all day long from the same number that registers as something different than IRS, from a couple different places, I'm still getting those stupid little calls about the IRS gonna sue me.  And I just love listening to the strange pauses in strange places as the computer voice comes across. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.