Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Robert Baird

Alien Intervention

12 posts in this topic

You can choose which side you are on - I will argue the other side. In order to properly say you understand any issue you should be able to question each fact with full knowledge of the fact and what connects it to the overall opinion. Remember, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. The real issue is whether or not you are informed or just into preening your ego.

This thread at W-M has two different perspectives to start with - you tell me which side I have to argue. First come first served.

http://forum.world-mysteries.com/threads/1738-An-Argument-with-a-Baird

I prefer Michael Tellinger's term, Avanced Beings. They go by other names: Anunnaki, Archons, ETs -- and surely built the pyramids and monoliths like the giant stones at Baalbeck. They are the gods worshiped by all religions. Mohammedism is the latest form of mind control based on the supernatural.

As a flat earther, I guess that some of the ABs are involved with our closed system, a prison planet or wildlife preserve. I reject modern cosmology just as I refuse to take religion seriously. Planets and stars are luminaries. Nasa is the main tool of the control system. Their achievements are all fabrications, including the moon landings, satellites, the ISS, Mars rovers, you-name-it -- all lies all the time. It is, imo, the Nazi Alliance of Scam Artists.

ABs have genetically-engineered humans to be their workers. I think of us as citizen-slaves in the NWO matrix.

1 person likes this

Dear Grav

Did you read the two posts at that thread? In order to have a useful argument which all people can benefit from the best way to proceed is to agree on what can be stipulated or is fact in the eyes of all parties to an argument. If I was to debate you based on what you just posted it would be a very short debate. You already defeated yourself in your own words as you said religions are mind control cults - and repeated the very names given as part of that mind control as what you BELIEVE. Belief is closure of the ability to reason or apply wisdom through all means possible. The first post in that thread would apply to any BELIEVER and the tachyon defense or Faraday Cage Snowden uses will not help those who are already screwed.

If you believe in a flat earth I would truly not feel good about damaging your psyche - so I pass.

5 minutes ago, Robert Baird said:

Dear Grav

Did you read the two posts at that thread? In order to have a useful argument which all people can benefit from the best way to proceed is to agree on what can be stipulated or is fact in the eyes of all parties to an argument. If I was to debate you based on what you just posted it would be a very short debate. You already defeated yourself in your own words as you said religions are mind control cults - and repeated the very names given as part of that mind control as what you BELIEVE. Belief is closure of the ability to reason or apply wisdom through all means possible. The first post in that thread would apply to any BELIEVER and the tachyon defense or Faraday Cage Snowden uses will not help those who are already screwed.

If you believe in a flat earth I would truly not feel good about damaging your psyche - so I pass.

What the hell does that mean?

46 minutes ago, Robert Baird said:

Dear Grav

Your thread at your forum looks like some sort of experiment you are doing or are you just spamming your forum here and at other places?  Allow me to help out the members here so they don't have to go to your place to see what you are saying about them:

"So far I have no evidence for sentience in the two sites I posted the challenge at. This is one (actually the best one - if you can believe that) response. I think it is not just discordian nonsense so I declined a debate with s/h/it so I would not feel any karmic responsibility for damaging the psyche of a person with at best, a tenuous grasp on reality." 

Little do you know about karma or you would realize you are creating karmic responsibility with what you are doing and that is being condescending to others!  Your use of the word sentience is repugnant! 

Sentience refers to possession of sensory organs, the ability to feel or perceive, not necessarily including the faculty of self-awareness. The possession of sapience is not a necessity. The word sentient is often confused with the word sapient, which can connote knowledge, consciousness, or apperception.

1 person likes this

50 minutes ago, Robert Baird said:

Dear Grav

I read the first one, long and boring, saw you brought "preening egos" into your debate, which tipped me off about your own sense of worth as well as your prejudices. You have no clue about flat earth science, do you? We use spherical trigonometry, fluid dynamics, and other zetetic investigations by which we destroy, with extreme prejudice, the Jesuit/Nazi pseudoscience that passes as real astronomy and astrophysics. 

Don't worry about my ego, Robert. You have a hard enough time not tripping over your own. 

Dear Cinnamon

Yes, I do know about Karma - I am obviously able to read as well. This is a thread seeking real discourse which might help sick people who are tortured by the lack of ability caused by mind control - perhaps. It certainly is not about whatever issues you wish to add to the dialogue. I posed a good question and yes, I try to make a positive difference so people will wake up and do something rather than pointing fingers at things they do not study.

Dear Grav

No five year old could not stand on a hill and not understand you are selling a myth. It is not relevant to this thread, and I doubt I will waste my time here if these responses are the level of intellect on this site.

I must be one of the non-sentience people. I have no idea what you want to discuss (or argue).
Yes, I do believe there was alien intervention. Why? Because I'm Rh negative and the Rh factor in blood doesn't mutate.
Yes, I also believe in psychic ability and cross dimensional entities. Why? Because I've personally experienced both.

What a long winded way to call out a flat earther.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Redlistvet said:

What a long winded way to call out a flat earther.

I reckon he may have fallen out of his ivory tower onto his head. 

And he puts down MYTHS! As if! When Church and State conspire against Truth, they label it "myth." Aw, bless his heart. Poor baby can't find a worthy intellect to debate. :AQ25ScX: 

I like the part where he says he'll debate the reverse of any position and then immediately backs down from that stance. Political years bring out the best keyboard warriors. Lest I shan't be bored e.e hows this for an ego preen. You're bogus, just like aliens. no lil green men from draco doing a damn thing. earth is a ball, at the center of existance, and which extends theortically for all infinity in all directions because God has no limits. Is it possable God created life elsewhere? Yes, but there's no scientific evidence of it. I love how science claims aliens ligit with no proof. all this new science of religion, flip that, is the worst. I wanna debate why science became a cult o.o 

I never met a flat earther that wasn't a cool bean that used real maths. That said, my startrail video over the equator is a the coffin nail. That pattern, that motion, only takes place on a ball. Is NASA hiding stuff, faking missions, etc. OH hells yes. I think that they're hiding we're the center of creation, because if that's true, then we gotta take a look at the reality we, as humans, are more than just a cosmic mistake. Gotta hide God. First rule of the illuminati. Blind them with science.

20 hours ago, Robert Baird said:

Yes, I do know about Karma - I am obviously able to read as well. This is a thread seeking real discourse which might help sick people who are tortured by the lack of ability caused by mind control - perhaps. It certainly is not about whatever issues you wish to add to the dialogue. I posed a good question and yes, I try to make a positive difference so people will wake up and do something rather than pointing fingers at things they do not study.

In the short time you've been posting here I've failed to see how you are trying "to make a positive difference" when you are clearly the one doing the finger pointing. You are quite possibly in the wrong room looking for the sick and tortured where none exist. This forum is not like the rest and we tend to poke fun at narcissistic intellectuals spouting nonsense.

Good day, sir!

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.