Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Before he leaves office, I predict Obama will carry out this particularly treasonous action…

4 posts in this topic

Before he leaves office, I predict Obama will carry out this particularly treasonous action…

Written by Allen West on March 31, 2016

I went back and checked out to whom President Obama granted his first interview back in January of 2009. Was it to the BBC, Reuters, Associated Press? Nah, it was to Al Arabiya. And this statement by the new president Barack Obama, reported by CBS News, January 28, 2009 says it all: “In his first sit-down interview — which he symbolically granted to pan-Arab satellite network Al Arabiya — Mr. Obama said, “Iran has acted in ways that’s not conducive to peace and prosperity in the region… But I do think that it is important for us to be willing to talk to Iran, to express very clearly where our differences are, but where there are potential avenues for progress.”

“If countries like Iran are willing to unclench their fist, they will find an extended hand from us,” added the president. CBS News’ Leily Lankarani in Tehran reports Iran’s Foreign Ministry spokesman has turned that comment around on Washington. “If there is any clenched fist in the world, it is the fist of the U.S.A.,” Hasan Ghashghavi told a group of journalists Wednesday during a visit to Japan.”

Read the whole post here : http://www.allenbwest.com/2016/03/before-he-leaves-office-i-predict-obama-will-carry-out-this-particularly-treasonous-action/

What's new?

He's the most anti American, most vile piece of shit on the planet.

He may deficate on the white House lawn.

oh wait.. Been there done that.

1. Obama serves the despicable house of Saud. 

2. 19 Persians with boxcutters? Nope.

3. The Iran deal is a ruse. Watch and see.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.