Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Bill Grants Churches the Power to Make ‘Soldiers of God’ Who Can Legally Kill Citizens Like Cops

12 posts in this topic

Bill Grants Churches the Power to Make ‘Soldiers of God’ Who Can Legally Kill Citizens Like Cops

Matt Agorist March 30, 2016

As if police officers kidnapping, beating, and killing innocent people in America with impunity wasn’t enough, the state of Mississippi just passed a Bill that will grant churches equal protection from acts of violence.

Mississippi House Bill 786, the “Mississippi Church Protection Act” legalizes killing people while acting as a participant of a church or place of worship — seriously.

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/bill-grants-churches-power-soldiers-god-legally-kill-citizens-cops/#fw8FvCqOlmWrllxp.99

How Christian of them. I thought religious people liked to be persecuted, it makes God love them more.

40 minutes ago, Brio said:

How Christian of them. I thought religious people liked to be persecuted, it makes God love them more.

It's quite simple.

The rise of atheism and new age religions is slowly but surely pushing Christianity out of it's place of prominence.  So the church is just following the example of the first Christians of Rome.  Murder and plunder your neighbors until you become so odious to them that they retaliate and make martyrs of you.  Christian persecution has always been a self fulfilling prophecy.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Frankenstein said:

It's quite simple.

The rise of atheism and new age religions is slowly but surely pushing Christianity out of it's place of prominence.  So the church is just following the example of the first Christians of Rome.  Murder and plunder your neighbors until you become so odious to them that they retaliate and make martyrs of you.  Christian persecution has always been a self fulfilling prophecy.

Poppycock.  The problem with Christianity has nothing to do with Christ and his teachings.  The problem is solely in the practitioners who allow themselves to be manipulated by being too lazy to actually seek spiritual growth.  The church was apostate almost immediately after it's inception.  The powers that be recognized it as another tool to be used for control and squashed the Gnostic movement who were indeed free thinkers seeking spiritual pathways that do exist whether you believe in them or not.  They couldn't be controlled,  therefore they were almost annihilated.

The subsequent bastardizations have been the Advesary's greatest victory. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

18 hours ago, Frankenstein said:

It's quite simple.

Remember waaaay back, not even a year ago, when Dylann Roof murdered nine people people at a church in Charleston? No? There would have been a very different outcome, if there had been some trained protection in the congregation.  

Edited by Cinnamon
abuse removed
3 people like this

As a Mississippian, and a church member where my 3 children go. I carry. I carry to protect my family and other innocent people only if my family is safe. I would rather burn in hell then see one of my kids get carried off by some sick mofo with bad intentions. I am going to go out on a limb and say there will be no bloodshed this Sunday in any church in Mississippi.

3 people like this

23 minutes ago, Familyman said:

As a Mississippian, and a church member where my 3 children go. I carry. I carry to protect my family and other innocent people only if my family is safe. I would rather burn in hell then see one of my kids get carried off by some sick mofo with bad intentions. I am going to go out on a limb and say there will be no bloodshed this Sunday in any church in Mississippi.

Or south east Louisiana. I know a few small churches here that allow open carry.  

12 hours ago, CSB said:

legalizes killing people while acting as a participant of a church or place of worship

Everyone has the right to self protection or to protect another from harm.
I don't see a problem with this. Seeing people open carry doesn't bother me a bit.
However, places of worship also includes Mosques where weapons have been found in Europe.

A virtual set up for the statement made, "We will use your religious freedom to destroy you".

Armed gangs in front of mosques. They know what's coming next.

So do you.

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

ooH goody now I know who the anti-theists are.

I resemble that remark :cheer:

14 hours ago, Team Uzi said:

A virtual set up for the statement made, "We will use your religious freedom to destroy you".

Armed gangs in front of mosques. They know what's coming next.

So do you.

I think we all do. We've been screaming it long enough! but alas no one listens!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.