Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
octopus prime

The plot to put Hillary in office

8 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

http://www.politico.com/news/donald-trump

Is rolling right along.  Trump is doing his part,  are you doing yours?

I have been meaning to make a thread that details the possible paths ahead. One of those paths is that trump is a plant that will be dropped leaving no one but hillary left to run. Thus she will become president. It's one of my many theories. If you want it i can try and get that thread done tonight.

2 people like this

1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

I have been meaning to make a thread that details the possible paths ahead. One of those paths is that trump is a plant that will be dropped leaving no one but hillary left to run. Thus she will become president. It's one of my many theories. If you want it i can try and get that thread done tonight.

I'd certainly read it.

3 hours ago, Walk Softly said:

I'd certainly read it.

Ok i'll get it done for later on! :D I'm really tired right now, it might take longer. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Trump has effectively fractured the GOP. It just seems to me like all the attacks have been angled towards support. I mean, really, the naked pic of Melania from GQ, who would look at that and think ug. No one. Or the rally brawl which was widely broadcast to be paid for by Soros. Or the 15 yr old (looked more like 30 to me) anti-Trump who sucker punched a guy and got pepper sprayed. Every incident is geared to garner support!! And he is getting publicity. All of it. That makes me wonder.

eta That incident with the pepper spray, that had me wondering. Like the college students who were pepper sprayed by a cop, and didn't that generate a huge response in the media. I've been pepper sprayed and there is no f***ing way in hell you don't drop to your knees. If you just keep sitting there, if you just keep walking, you haven't been pepper sprayed. You hurt and can't breath and flop down but you do not show no reaction only a stain on your face. Utter fake.

This is what it's like to be pepper sprayed, even the people in the store that were not sprayed reacted, yet that 15 yr old girl just keeps walking? No. She was not pepper sprayed.

Edited by Brio

3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

That would be great.  I really hope I'm wrong about him.

12 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I've thought of this theory since the day he said he was running. I know his former manger guy is saying that He's real and others saying he's hated globalism for years, but at this point after everything the past few months I really don't know what to think any more. I'm still not sold on any of them as we all know each one is crooked in their own way. On the democrat side we have more of the same and worse and on the repub side we have all this name calling and 2nd grade spats. 

:1XqXnoz:

"See you next Tuesday" thinks she has it in the bag. Idk, maybe my view of the world is jaded?

Seriously, something isn't right.

Beoch should be on a bracelet with Martha Stewart.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.