Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Doom11

SHOCKING VIDEO TEACHER KICKS SPECIAL NEEDS TODDLER!

6 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Doom11 said:

What would I do? I'd go beat the hell out of that old hag and end up in jail, probably. 

7 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

What would I do? I'd go beat the hell out of that old hag and end up in jail, probably. 

No no no. You're doing it all wrong. You have to "accidentally" bump her so hard she falls down. Then, as you apologize profusely for your clumsiness, you accidentally step on her hand and crush her eyeglasses. Say d'oh a lot too. 

I used to accidentally step on students' feet when they put them in the aisles. Just the smartasses, of course. The other kids (senior high) would laugh and laugh. You can't touch the little darlins' any more, even when parents say you can. More than one mom confided that she couldn't control her brat. One admitted that her son used to beat her up. That said, I knew plenty of teachers who were sadistic a-holes. Their students were sometimes transferred to my classrooms. Lucky me. More students than desks. :blink:

@Cinnamon

With this video I would own the school . That lady kneed the kid hard in the backpac . It looked as if the child's face hit the floor . I'd be POed .

I don't see any kicking. She walks around the door and the child is in front of her, how is she to stop? Drop a knee which hits the backpack. Kicking? No.

Idk.

This is a tough call.

Was she high on Stoli or oxycontin or both?

In any event, she looked like she was wasted on something and I can't condone idiots leaving their kids with drug addicts or alcoholics.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.