Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

50 Superfoods – The Ultimate Shopping List

2 posts in this topic

Processed foods fuel weight gain. Superfoods support weight loss!! Hunting for healthy options at the grocery store can sometimes feel like searching for a needle in a haystack. With unhealthy, processed foods lurking around every corner, it’s no wonder that our country is facing an obesity epidemic.

Thankfully, nutritious food is available, if you know what to look for. Let us help you to navigate grocery aisles with ease. Keep our “Ultimate Shopping List” of 50 superfoods handy, and you’ll feel good about the nutritious items filling your cart the next time you shop.  When you’re armed with a great superfoods list, like this one, you can’t go wrong in the store. 

And be sure to bookmark this page, as we’ll update this resource list regularly!

Click on each link below for delicious and healthy recipes to help you integrate these super foods into your everyday eating plan!

<snip>

http://skinnyms.com/50-super-foods-the-ultimate-shopping-list/

Awesome article with a clickable link to each food and an explanation of what it does for you.  I'm trying to grow a few of these. Kale is an interesting story, apparently broccoli is not as much of a super food as kale, but since broccoli was better known, it was pushed by the media instead of kale. If you want to learn about food, this is a good place to find info. 

That's a great list.
I eat almost all of those regularly. More in season of course.
I'm too fond of oats though and kale is disgusting.
I know it's really healthy but I just don't like it.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.