Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Flight 93 on 9/11

1 post in this topic

This crash hasn't been forgotten, but it seems to be the least investigated that happened on 9/11/01.  There's not much about 9/11 that doesn't smell fishy and Flight 93 is certainly no exception.  From "Let's Roll" to the heroics of the passengers to their strange elitist connections, this flight is not immune to that Hollywood feel. Was Flight 93 shot down by our own government and they don't believe that the American public could handle such terrible news as some have claimed?  Supposedly the plane nosedived into the ground because of a struggle on board between the passengers and the hijackers.  But witnesses say otherwise.  And the debris field was too large for it to have been anything other than a shoot down or a bomb on board, maybe more than one. This is one of the more interesting news articles I've seen on Flight 93 that I can't ever remember having seen anywhere else (found at http://www.whatreallyhappened.com) Below is the link to the original article, I'm surprised it's still up.  9/11 did a lot to change the face of America.  I want another investigation and to see those responsible for murder, terrorism and treason to be brought to justice. 

9/11 opened up the spy apparatus and now it's on steriods.  Nearly 15 years later, we are still living terrorism and most of it is coming from our own government with the laws they can enact in the name of it.  Every law, every rule and regulation change regarding security is due to 9/11 or an event similar to it.  Europe is now experiencing their own "9/11" events and the media is quick to point that out. 

What that means to me is that they are also devolving into Police States. Usually what happens starts somewhere else first and the U.S. eventually adopts the atrocity in law, but 9/11, that was different and in that respect, we are leading in loss of privacy rights.  

The veil is lifting as the hammer comes down.  Once we can see, the elite will have their End Game and it will be too late to ever get back what we have lost. 

Solving the crimes of 9/11 would go a long way toward crippling the elite and bring forth the possibility of restoration of some of our rights.  This is becoming a cold case that no one but independent researchers want to touch.  Even thousands of architects and engineers for 9/11 Truth have not been able to accomplish a new government inquiry.  

The why of this is because it would upset the system, turn it completely upside down and shake out so many criminals that D.C. would be reeling, along with Wall Street and banks all the way to Germany to the royalty of Saudi Arabia and the crooks on Downing Street.  

All the old neo-cons like Cheney and let's not forget the former DHS head, Chertoff (who also profited from and brought in the body scanners at the airports) and the authors of the PNAC documents that relate the ME countries, 7 of them to be exact, that they wanted to invade and their "Pearl Harbor Event" that would allow that to happen. That event was 9/11.  They've not been able to invade as quickly as they wanted, they thought they'd have it done in 5 years. (What optimists!) But 4 out of 7 have been invaded/attacked in the past 14 years.  Only 3 more to go and then they will have their end game.  

Investigators locate 'black box' from Flight 93; widen search area in Somerset crash

Finding the flight data recorder had been the focus of investigators as they widened their search area today following the discoveries of more debris, including what appeared to be human remains, miles from the point of impact at a reclaimed coal mine.

Residents and workers at businesses outside Shanksville, Somerset County, reported discovering clothing, books, papers and what appeared to be human remains. Some residents said they collected bags-full of items to be turned over to investigators. Others reported what appeared to be crash debris floating in Indian Lake, nearly six miles from the immediate crash scene.

Workers at Indian Lake Marina said that they saw a cloud of confetti-like debris descend on the lake and nearby farms minutes after hearing the explosion that signaled the crash at 10:06 a.m. Tuesday.

Here's the archive at What Really Happened regarding Flight 93.  

9/11 The Lost Tapes full documentary - September 11 2001 NEADS NORAD FAA TAPES

Published on Jan 28, 2013

A documentary covering the events of the morning of September 11 2001 from the tapes released from NEADS and the FAA.

All original re-recordings can be downloaded from 911datasets.org.

Look at the comments on the video above. It's amazing that after all this time, after all the information that has been all over the internet, you have the same brand of trolling going on with the same lame disinfo/disruption tactics when it comes to 9/11 discussion.  I guess not everyone believes it was an inside job, but you'd have to be pretty ignorant not to see the information that has been brought forward and pretty stupid not to do your own investigation. 

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.