Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
holographicINVASION

"KrisAnne Hall" show on youtube

10 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, holographicINVASION said:

I'm subscribed... and, just sharing

 

You should watch this!

And then think on if you should listen to kris anne... because she is a traitor. Part of COWS and used the situation in oregon to gain power for herself. f***ing despicable. Because the night they gave themselves up she used them and destroyed the cause. but that is an argument for another day.

Edit: Additional info! cows sound like a nice organization from its description but from what was released what they did in oregon goes against the goal of "stopping Government overreach." in a way that is not good. They just want the power given to them instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I wasn't aware all of this. I thought it was about federal land grabbing. Also, It may also be another false flag?:1XqXnoz:

Edited by holographicINVASION

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, holographicINVASION said:

I wasn't aware all of this. I thought it was about federal land grabbing. Also, It may also be another false flag?:1XqXnoz:

It was but on the night they gave themselves up. All the livestreams were up and she self appointed herself as overlord to get them to step down. Soo many people were screaming at the screen for her to shut her mouth. Her partner in talking them down said this "standing for your rights is you being a slave" I SHIT YOU NOT! i was shocked. I just can't forget what happened that night.

(She wanted to be the one that stood them down for political gain for herself and cows, regardless of what was best for those left at the refuge or the cause! It was like watching birds scavenging the dead dreams of true patriots and hero's, sickening!)

sorry for ranting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

It was but on the night they gave themselves up. All the livestreams were up and she self appointed herself as overlord to get them to step down. Soo many people were screaming at the screen for her to shut her mouth. Her partner in talking them down said this "standing for your rights is you being a slave" I SHIT YOU NOT! i was shocked. I just can't forget what happened that night.

(She wanted to be the one that stood them down for political gain for herself and cows, regardless of what was best for those left at the refuge or the cause! It was like watching birds scavenging the dead dreams of true patriots and hero's, sickening!)

sorry for ranting.

do you have a link?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, holographicINVASION said:

do you have a link?

Here is the video of that last phone call! that contains what i said. I agree with a lot of what was said in defense of lavoy but some things that were said like i stated that i cannot ignore.

I'm looking for the timestamp now will post when i find it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@holographicINVASION here you go!

Timestamp for above video is as follows! 2 hours 5 minutes - 2 hours 6 minutes 20 seconds or 2:05:00 - 2:06:20

Exact quote is "You will actually admit yourself to be a slave if you do not take the liberty to walk out"

Like wtf? That means! standing up for your rights is being a slave and giving yourself up and submitting to the man is not? sorry but that seems backwards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ukshep said:

Like wtf? That means! standing up for your rights is being a slave and giving yourself up and submitting to the man is not? sorry but that seems backwards

I heard this that day . I was blown away with the statement and I remember wondering way it was said .  Ya it's twisted .

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CSB said:

I heard this that day . I was blown away with the statement and I remember wondering way it was said .  Ya it's twisted .

Yep and not one outlet reporting on that night picked it up. She should have been outed all over for that. But it only gets bigger when you start digging and find out she is part of cows. And how they were escorting people in and out of the refuge past the fbi checkpoints.... they were part of the deception and no one cares. Pisses me right off.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Here is the video of that last phone call! that contains what i said. I agree with a lot of what was said in defense of lavoy but some things that were said like i stated that i cannot ignore.

I'm looking for the timestamp now will post when i find it!

I see now.. thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.