Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Who was/is your favorite moderator/admin on GLP?

11 posts in this topic

And why?

Mine was Chip. Even though we'd have our cuss-word infused debates and taunts, he hardly ever attempted to shut me up in the form of IP banning me. He allowed me to have my say, even if he didn't like it. He was a real joy to know for this reason and I think we both respected each other. Even though I think he's an insecure little ego-tripping douche, I respect him and actually like him. Because he allowed me to have my freedom of expression. Something a lot of admins and mods lack on not only CT forums, but all types of online forums everywhere on the internet. Awesome shit, Chip!

Mods like Lady Jane Smith and Mister Obvious, for example, I couldn't stand them. They abused the people on GLP by banning them for having different views to theirs. 

Ghetto Monk...not a bad dude. Complete suckass of a forum owner/leader, but he handled himself well when I interacted with him and challenged him. Pretty cool dude actually. I don't think he was ever one to impatiently ban posters, unlike Mister Obvious. So I appreciate that. Thumbs up, Ghetto.

So who was/is your favorite and why?

I Moderated in the chat room for a short time before it was closed. I pick ME! lmao

2 people like this

I Moderated in the chat room for a short time before it was closed. I pick ME! lmao

​hi wolfy :)

All of them...but mostly Rabid. 

Those who have something to say, and can do it in a manner thats pretty to watch... *watches*

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.