Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigRed

CDC Exposed! Vaccine Causes Autism!!

12 posts in this topic

They knew, yet they let it happen!

This is still not being discussed in mainstream media! It’s all there!

MMR vaccines given too early, especially to black children, increased the risk of autism by more than 300%.

These doctors let it happen, they could have stopped it.

They are now ashamed!

http://right.is/healthcare/2016/03/cdc-exposed-vaccine-causes-autism-1713.html

The harm already done is astronomical I hope those responsible rot in hell. New or expecting parents really need to educate themselves about vaccines. I declined (on paper) vaccines for my daughter, the school had her vaccinated anyway, then she began to get sick all the time. She's fine now, but my mistake was not educating her about her right to refuse the jab.

2 people like this

Yes, the mind boggles exactly how much harm has been done by this.

Posted (edited)

But yet no matter how may time I explaine what can happen with vaccines I get called dumb or uneducated or whatever else. People love to just say "oh just take it" umm no thanks I'm an informed individual and due to my informed consent I understand that actual dangers and not the media spin of the dangers. Also I can almost guarantee that if a kid is in a classroom that's unvaccinated but the other 29 kids are that child will by association of the other children will have been vaccinated by the end of the school year. I've personally had about 3 doctors tell me that same thing, 2 of them were pediatricians. Also I know that Alex jones isn't too welcome around here but that Dr. Gruber or what ever his name is that helps with his products has stated that same thing. 

But also if vaccines didn't hurt anyone why is there a special court with no jury that people can go to and get millions of dollars a year for being affected by vaccines. My cousin is currently in this court and his docs are tryin to prove that a shot given to his wife during pregnancy caused the issues my little cuz is going thru, he wasn't supposed to live past age 2 but now at 15 he's going strong, he's not well but still hanging in there. 

Edited by Groove
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 6:34 AM, BigRed said:

Yes, the mind boggles exactly how much harm has been done by this.

Actually it explains the number of democratic voters. Mentally challenged. 4 sure.

I mean there's plenty of people out there that actually think that the earth is flat.

Vaccines evil.

Edited by Team Uzi
1 person likes this

http://vaccineresistancemovement.org/?p=12242

he Vaccine Industry measures human life in terms of the percentages of profits to be gained. They achieve this end by routinely skewing preliminary vaccine trial data; subsequently burying or denying reports of vaccine-derived neurological trauma & neuro-developmental disorders affiliated directly with the shots.  

Vaccine Manufacturers are legally immune from prosecution for infant deaths in cases involving potential vaccine related trauma. So as a result, mainstream Pediatricians, who admittedly receive financial kickbacks for pushing Big Pharma products on their patients, (a clear conflict-of-interest type relationship which is fostered beginning in Medical school through seminars, promotions, honorariums, grants & other lucrative incentives; an alliance which extends to private/public clinics & hospitals through major donations ie. supplying medical equipment, upgrading infrastructure, passing off free samples etc; including highly coveted medical research positions in the field) are subsequently hamstrung in their capacity and/or willingness to attribute any association to these shots, despite often substantial evidence pointing to an immediate causal link.

‘The case against science is straightforward: much of the scientific literature, perhaps half, may simply be untrue. Afflicted by studies with small sample sizes, tiny effects, invalid exploratory analyses, and flagrant conflicts of interest, together with an obsession for pursuing fashionable trends of dubious importance, science has taken a turn towards darkness.‘ Dr. Richard Horton, the current Editor-In-Chief of the Lancet  <more at link>

Posted (edited)

35 minutes ago, FalkeAuge said:

http://vaccineresistancemovement.org/?p=12242

he Vaccine Industry measures human life in terms of the percentages of profits to be gained. They achieve this end by routinely skewing preliminary vaccine trial data; subsequently burying or denying reports of vaccine-derived neurological trauma & neuro-developmental disorders affiliated directly with the shots.  

Vaccine Manufacturers are legally immune from prosecution for infant deaths in cases involving potential vaccine related trauma. So as a result, mainstream Pediatricians, who admittedly receive financial kickbacks for pushing Big Pharma products on their patients, (a clear conflict-of-interest type relationship which is fostered beginning in Medical school through seminars, promotions, honorariums, grants & other lucrative incentives; an alliance which extends to private/public clinics & hospitals through major donations ie. supplying medical equipment, upgrading infrastructure, passing off free samples etc; including highly coveted medical research positions in the field) are subsequently hamstrung in their capacity and/or willingness to attribute any association to these shots, despite often substantial evidence pointing to an immediate causal link.

‘The case against science is straightforward: much of the scientific literature, perhaps half, may simply be untrue. Afflicted by studies with small sample sizes, tiny effects, invalid exploratory analyses, and flagrant conflicts of interest, together with an obsession for pursuing fashionable trends of dubious importance, science has taken a turn towards darkness.‘ Dr. Richard Horton, the current Editor-In-Chief of the Lancet  <more at link>

he Vaccine Industry measures human life in terms of the percentages of profits to be gained.

That pretty much encompasses the entire medical industry...Profits over life.

Edited by MetaDoom
1 person likes this

Wheres the doctors on here disputing these findings now??

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.