Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Nervous System Manipulation by Electromagnetic Fields from Monitors

4 posts in this topic

The TV and your computer monitor can be used to manipulate your nervous system. Here is the proof. Read it and weep:

Nervous system manipulation by electromagnetic fields from monitors US Patent #6,506,148
“SUMMARY: Computer monitors and TV monitors can be made to emit weak low-frequency electromagnetic fields merely by pulsing the intensity of displayed images. Experiments have shown that the 1/2 Hz sensory resonance can be excited in this manner in a subject near the monitor. The 2.4 Hz sensory resonance can also be excited in this fashion. Hence, a TV monitor or computer monitor can be used to manipulate the nervous system of nearby people.” cont

1 person likes this

15 hours ago, holographicINVASION said:

I'd imagine that all of our devices can be used as weapons?

indeed

16 hours ago, rbear said:

The TV and your computer monitor can be used to manipulate your nervous system. ...

When I used to watch adult swim at night, I noticed lots of subliminal, no wonder what they were doing. Basically I noticed though that it would hook you in literally for 4 hours, whereas w/o the subliminals and no commercials, its like, "ahh whatever", so definitely some foul play going on ....

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.