Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rothbard

Did this NBC News Crew Accidentally Film a FEMA Camp?

20 posts in this topic

Seems that way doesn't? I wonder what they would, if a whole bunch of people showed up with cameras.

1 person likes this

How strange is that behavior?  And since when is it illegal to film on public property?  Federal land belongs to the people, the prison was abandoned. And yeah, why so many guards?  If this guy would have kept his mouth shut or even told them to move along it would have been a lot less suspicious.  Then the guy who blocked their way and inched along ahead of them.  They need to do a follow up and find out what all of that was about.  Either they are backwoods hicks throwing their weight around or there's something seriously wrong there. 

I thought they were going to hit that reporter with their car, you'd have thought they were on their way to a raging fire as fast as they were going. 

3 people like this

Corrections officers use military rankings? I was under the impression they were security officers employed by the state with the warden as their boss.

Why patrol the grounds? Don't they have a barbed wire fence to keep anyone in or out? Abandoned, sure. I'm guessing it's a contract prison with slave labor and they aren't making license plates.

4 people like this

I really want to see what they're doing in there with no one to guard.

Marching up and down the square?

1 person likes this

Oh that is suspicious.
When the he says they're there for a story on Grants cottage the officer says no, you're here for a different purpose.

1 person likes this

36 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Oh that is suspicious.
When the he says they're there for a story on Grants cottage the officer says no, you're here for a different purpose.

Yeah. I saw that, too. I'm would love to know what the guy thought the reporter was after. That's a lot of guards. Surely if this story spreads, someone will spill, yeah? 70+ people keeping a secret like that? If that's possible and easy, I may have to rethink chemtrails. :ph34r:

Ah, the little tyrant with a badge was likely charged with deterring paparazzi from leaking video of a film production at the prison. Like a good little tyrant, he was making up the "Law" as he went along. 

Some people should just be driven over, imo.

2 hours ago, YourMom2 said:

Corrections officers use military rankings? I was under the impression they were security officers employed by the state with the warden as their boss.

Why patrol the grounds? Don't they have a barbed wire fence to keep anyone in or out? Abandoned, sure. I'm guessing it's a contract prison with slave labor and they aren't making license plates.

Probably a Guantanamo resettlement.

Nothing to see here. These are not.the terrorists you're looking for.

Move along.

2 hours ago, Flat said:

I really want to see what they're doing in there with no one to guard.

Marching up and down the square?

You will.

Rest assured.

Proof that our own people will stand against us when shtf. By people, I mean LOTS of people. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.