Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Moammar Gaddafi

4 posts in this topic

I found this a interesting read with videos and thought you may enjoy it . As I see it  He Was Rebuilding Africa .

Moammar Gaddafi a interesting man and the Obama regime brutally murder him .

So why did the Obama regime brutally murder him?    
One of the many "suspected" answers to that question was that Gaddafi no longer wanted to accept the US dollar for oil and was in the midst of launching a REAL gold monatary system that would have threatened the USA's petro dollar status.  So the Obama regime, blew up the Great Man Made River project with depleted uranium bombs, (a crime against humanity that is difficult to trump), destroyed the country and immediately installed a Rothschild controlled central bank.  

Read and watch the whole post here : http://deepinsidetherabbithole.com/Gaddafi.html

its a fact that those are the events that led to his demise and the crimes purpetrated against his people.

any leader has a right to choose how their money works for them.

although what happened is unacceptable i do have to admit that he reminded me of an arab michael jackson

1 person likes this

Libya had (past tense sadly) a very advanced political system. Gaddafi himself had no power other than titular head. The power was concentrated in the elected chiefs from each region. He was also due to receive UN human rights award until the US demonized him. It makes me cross eyed with anger when I have to listen to supposedly intelligent people tell me how evil he was, any facts in his defense dismissed. grrrr.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.