Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rothbard

Slam-Dunk Proof of Brussels Fakery

15 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

You have probably seen the fake baby and the posing injured that no one seemed to care about. 

Here's a few more (of many).

CNN aired footage of the 2011 Belarus bombing as footage of the Brussels bombing:

http://russia-insider.com/en/media-criticism/cnn-uses-fake-footage-during-report-brussels-subway-attack/ri13557 

The dummy carried by the soldier - a repeat of the Boston Bombing (below):

The responders pretended to treat injured far away from the actual bombing sites (below):

Is the following video a slam-dunk proof of fakery?  It certainly appears as though the responders manipulated the glass supposedly blown out.

Edited by Rothbard
3 people like this

I didn't see any glass shards or broken windows in the video with the guy and the doll and as I pointed out before the luggage was still intact.

2 people like this

This ff smells like mossad covert activities.

I've lost interest.

I'd like an honest reporter to track down some of the people who were listed as fatal casualties. Wait. Honest. Reporter. I contradict myself. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

When will the rest of America wake up to the propaganda? I've gotten to where I don't even pay attention to these attacks anymore. 

Edited by Groove
4 people like this

6 hours ago, grav said:

I'd like an honest reporter to track down some of the people who were listed as fatal casualties. Wait. Honest. Reporter. I contradict myself. 

Nah, you made an oxymoron. lol

2 hours ago, Ned Tugent said:

Ok skip to the 37 second mark of this video or just watch the whole thing. Is she laughing while describing her missing & possibly dead son?? 

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/brussels-attacks-americans-injured-state-department-says-none-killed-several-missing/ 

Of course she is.  Just like this Sandy Hoax parent:

Just like how "they're" laughing at us all the time with all kinds of things....

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, McWest said:

Of course she is.  Just like this Sandy Hoax parent:

Just like how "they're" laughing at us all the time with all kinds of things....

Events so horrific that the common folk feel guilty for even entertaining the idea that it was staged. :onfire:

Edited by Ned Tugent
additional idea, word

23 hours ago, Groove said:

When will the rest of America wake up to the propaganda? I've gotten to where I don't even pay attention to these attacks anymore. 

Ditto.  I see "attack at...." and I shrug it off as another propaganda performance for the naive.   I have to call them naive at this point, you'd have to be living on a fake cartoon planet in deep fake space to have not heard of "false flags" or fakery of any kind in the media.  

If anyone is still choosing to ignore those terms & research, then are willingly naive & gullible.

3 people like this

8 hours ago, JibbyJedi said:

Ditto.  I see "attack at...." and I shrug it off as another propaganda performance for the naive.   I have to call them naive at this point, you'd have to be living on a fake cartoon planet in deep fake space to have not heard of "false flags" or fakery of any kind in the media.  

If anyone is still choosing to ignore those terms & research, then are willingly naive & gullible.

And the ones defending it and screaming "you should be in jail for thinking that way" are the most "naive" as well as the most unamerican while thinking their right but actually left. Lol

1 person likes this

25 minutes ago, Groove said:

And the ones defending it and screaming "you should be in jail for thinking that way" are the most "naive" as well as the most unamerican while thinking their right but actually left. Lol

Americans would have collectively cheered at my searing death by fire on TV in 2003 when I even "mentioned the possibility " that the gov't "may have" lied about 9/11 official story.  I wasn't even saying they did lie, I was just literally saying the words, "Hey guys check out this link, the gov't may have lied about what happened on 9/11...."  -  That was all they needed to see from me.  My death back then was FULLY supported. 

Can you even imagine such a thing occurring now?  It can & might happen..... people believe EVERYTHING on that G-Damn TV!

2 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.