Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Bernie vs Trump, Who is more Violent! (Social Experiment)

12 posts in this topic

Bernie vs Trump, Who is more Violent! (Social Experiment)

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

even though I don't have faith in  trump either.. George soro's crew got it going on all over for sanders, heck they'll go Clinton over trump. I would choose trump. But, I don't think he'll fix this mess we're in.

none of the above for me! I would like to see rump win and back it up!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, holographicINVASION said:

even though I don't have faith in  trump either.. George soro's crew got it going on all over for sanders, heck they'll go Clinton over trump. I would choose trump. But, I don't think he'll fix this mess we're in.

none of the above for me! I would like to see rump win and back it up!

 

 

The last politician that ever did right by his people caused a world war because he went against the elite. Think on what will come if we get another.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not surprised the liberals are aggressive and even violent.
What I do find odd is they keep calling Trump and his supporters racist.
But none of them ever gives an example of why they think that.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I'm not surprised the liberals are aggressive and even violent.
What I do find odd is they keep calling Trump and his supporters racist.
But none of them ever gives an example of why they think that.

Because they were told to think he is racist by the media, their professors and teachers, friends and family, and the rest of the braindead masses. They don't question. They might not even know how to question.

All feel and no think = Modern Liberalism, Socialism, and Communism. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RabidWolf said:

Because they were told to think he is racist by the media, their professors and teachers, friends and family, and the rest of the braindead masses. They don't question. They might not even know how to question.

All feel and no think = Modern Liberalism, Socialism, and Communism. 

That is a scary thought but I think you might be right. Wow...
When I speak with some modern liberals (good word choice) they do seem to repeat the same things over and over.
Even when it has nothing to do with the topic. Then they get angry when I don't agree and stomp away while calling me names.
:1XqXnoz:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I'm not surprised the liberals are aggressive and even violent.
What I do find odd is they keep calling Trump and his supporters racist.
But none of them ever gives an example of why they think that.

They can't and won't. I did something today that I never do while working and that is talk politics. And that same thing kept coming up. Oh he's so racist but when o kept asking how they never could tell me. They did say what about the migrants. Umm ok he just wanted a pause in bringing them till they can be properly vetted, that's not racist that's protecting America. Or they would bring up the wall. Ok yeah I don't know how he's gonna do it either but the yearly cost that the american citizens pay for illegals now would lower significantly and I even provided them example. The post here about the country closing its borders and another article about it was my example. The countries didn't have near the problems. I also explained that up until around the 80's people came to America to become Americans now they just come and F stuff up and waste our tax money while contributing nothing to society. And of course the little liberal dusche I was talking to got all pissy and stormed off, didn't want to debate or even really talk about the facts they just said FU and stormed off.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

That is a scary thought but I think you might be right. Wow...
When I speak with some modern liberals (good word choice) they do seem to repeat the same things over and over.
Even when it has nothing to do with the topic. Then they get angry when I don't agree and stomp away while calling me names.
:1XqXnoz:

It is the immaturity factor that draws people to the Liberal "Darkside" of emotional living. They view everything in their lives through raw emotions. They offend easily and are more prone to violent reactions when they perceive anything as a  threat to their "happiness" (whatever that may be). 

I am kinda looking forward to the shitstorm that is brewing when the current batch of 20-something year old start taking over in a decade or so. Coddled excessively as they were growing up, to the point that very few will be able to function in the world they will find themselves in. Should be interesting, to say the least! (I'll be in my bunker watching it on the "news". lmao)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Groove said:

They can't and won't. I did something today that I never do while working and that is talk politics. And that same thing kept coming up. Oh he's so racist but when o kept asking how they never could tell me. They did say what about the migrants. Umm ok he just wanted a pause in bringing them till they can be properly vetted, that's not racist that's protecting America. Or they would bring up the wall. Ok yeah I don't know how he's gonna do it either but the yearly cost that the american citizens pay for illegals now would lower significantly and I even provided them example. The post here about the country closing its borders and another article about it was my example. The countries didn't have near the problems. I also explained that up until around the 80's people came to America to become Americans now they just come and F stuff up and waste our tax money while contributing nothing to society. And of course the little liberal dusche I was talking to got all pissy and stormed off, didn't want to debate or even really talk about the facts they just said FU and stormed off.

I'm having the same experience with neighbors and some friends too.
They don't seem to know why they feel the way they do or they just can't express it.
The anger is what's getting me. I don't like Obama but I've never yelled at someone who does.
The immigration is the big one that most use to say he's racist but without borders we have no country.

Check this out:

Petition Drive: Bring Minor Immigrants to VA! - But House Them?
Published on Jul 30, 2014
MRCTV's Dan Joseph asks people to sign a petition to bring the unaccompanied minors at the border to Alexandria, VA. Once they sign he asks them to sign an agreement to house one. No one signs up for housing

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

It is the immaturity factor that draws people to the Liberal "Darkside" of emotional living. They view everything in their lives through raw emotions. They offend easily and are more prone to violent reactions when they perceive anything as a  threat to their "happiness" (whatever that may be). 

I am kinda looking forward to the shitstorm that is brewing when the current batch of 20-something year old start taking over in a decade or so. Coddled excessively as they were growing up, to the point that very few will be able to function in the world they will find themselves in. Should be interesting, to say the least! (I'll be in my bunker watching it on the "news". lmao)

Oh my gosh...
I can't imagine how they'll react when confronted with the real world where the only "safe space" is the one you make and pay for yourself.
Or maybe they think they won't have to. Maybe they think Uncle Sam will care for them for the rest of their lives the same way their parents and teachers did.
Temper tantrums never worked in my world but I guess they live in their own world where having a little fit pays off.
 What a mess... but it is an entertaining mess. I'll also be watching from a "safe space" of my own. lol

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I'm having the same experience with neighbors and some friends too.
They don't seem to know why they feel the way they do or they just can't express it.
The anger is what's getting me. I don't like Obama but I've never yelled at someone who does.
The immigration is the big one that most use to say he's racist but without borders we have no country.

Check this out:

Petition Drive: Bring Minor Immigrants to VA! - But House Them?
Published on Jul 30, 2014
MRCTV's Dan Joseph asks people to sign a petition to bring the unaccompanied minors at the border to Alexandria, VA. Once they sign he asks them to sign an agreement to house one. No one signs up for housing

 

When I get into the immigration argument I just ask them if they would let a rabid dog live in their house with them and their kids. And if the answer is no I back it up by saying well why not their dogs too. same premis. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, holographicINVASION said:

 I would like to see rump win and back it up!

:qFbfZwK:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.