Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

KIDS REACT TO DONALD TRUMP - what are your thoughts?

15 posts in this topic

Since these kids are being judgemental! what are your thoughts?

I think common core is working exactly as planned.
@2:00 "If he talked to me that way I would literally slap him." Hmmm... Using violence to shut down what she doesn't like.
@4:40 "He's just really racist." I didn't see any racist remarks in the clips they showed so he's just repeating what he's heard.

1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I think common core is working exactly as planned.
@2:00 "If he talked to me that way I would literally slap him." Hmmm... Using violence to shut down what she doesn't like.
@4:40 "He's just really racist." I didn't see any racist remarks in the clips they showed so he's just repeating what he's heard.

Exactly!

42 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Since these kids are being judgemental! what are your thoughts?

Hmmm.... Yeah I think these kids opinions are based entirely on what the MSM spins and what they have been told by the adults in their lives. Because they keep parroting the same thing about how he's mean and he shouldn't talk to people like that. I'd like to hear what they'd have to say about ol' Barry? I wonder how many of those children would give him praise and say he's funny and nice because they saw him on a T.V show. Or maybe they'd love to have Hillary as president because she'd be the first female president and would do a good job. Yeah if those kids had any idea how the world really worked or how corrupt our government officials I really are I doubt they'd say the same things. 

2 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

Hmmm.... Yeah I think these kids opinions are based entirely on what the MSM spins and what they have been told by the adults in their lives. Because they keep parroting the same thing about how he's mean and he shouldn't talk to people like that. I'd like to hear what they'd have to say about ol' Barry? I wonder how many of those children would give him praise and say he's funny and nice because they saw him on a T.V show. Or maybe they'd love to have Hillary as president because she'd be the first female president and would do a good job. Yeah if those kids had any idea how the world really worked or how corrupt our government officials I really are I doubt they'd say the same things. 

You mean like this!

America is so DOOMED

This thread should have been titled .  The Making Of A Libtard

1 person likes this

It's sad to push kids to do that type of propaganda. It's like when parents get divorced and one talks down the other. Kids don't know better.

They don't have that level of hate. Lame.:sad:

4 people like this

Just the democratics showing their true form (hopeful, but misguided, childern).

A Seattle school sent out a letter to parents about this.

Superintendent calls for inclusion after students repeat hateful words from presidential campaign

BURIEN, Wash. — The superintendent of Highline Public Schools wrote a letter to families last week, calling for respect among students. Dr. Susan Enfield said she has received reports from staff around the district that students have been repeating language they heard from presidential candidates in the media.

While Enfield said this language is not limited to statements by Donald Trump, she cited this example: “I did use one example in my letter, about a student seeing a ‘Trump Wins’ headline, and crying, thinking that he was going to be deported. … This is a young child. He doesn’t know. Somebody says ‘if this person gets elected, you will be deported.’ Now, obviously, that’s not accurate.”

In her letter, Enfield linked to a statement of solidarity, written by a student group called the International Rescue Committee at Highline High School.
-----
“This is not, in my mind, a partisan issue. I am not asking people to take a stand, nor am I in any way trying to offend people’s political affiliations. … However, when I have children who are feeling frightened, who are feeling intimidated, I simply cannot stand by as the superintendent and a member of this community and say nothing,” she said.

http://www.kiro7.com/news/seen-on-kiro-7/superintendent-calls-for-inclusion-after-students-repeat-hateful-words-from-presidential-campaign/184236019

The letter is in the link.

Obama is such a disrespectful piece of shit. How he can be so happy after destroying so much escapes me.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.