Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Police Charge Top Trump Aide With Battery For Manhandling Reporter (VIDEO)

26 posts in this topic

Local Florida police charged Donald Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski with misdemeanor battery Tuesday after a former reporter for Breitbart accused him of manhandling her.

Michelle Fields filed a police report with Jupiter, Florida police on March 11 alleging that Lewandowski forcefully grabbed her by the arm, nearly pulling her to the ground, after a campaign press conference.

Lewandowski turned himself over to police just after 8 a.m. on Tuesday, according to the arrest report. He has a mandatory court appearance scheduled for May 4 at 8:30 a.m.

Police obtained video that appears to definitively show the campaign manager grabbing Fields' arm on March 12 from Trump's security at the Trump National Golf Club, where the campaign hosted the press conference, the report also said.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/corey-lewandowski-charged-michelle-fields

Oh ffs. The brutality was so so bad she took her eyes off her cell phone for 2 steps.

On reflection the obviously frivolous nature of the charges may be designed to encourage outrage just as the GQ pic of Melania could never have been seriously published to harm Trump. No one could possibly prefer Billary to Melania. Every red blooded male in the US and half the women would give Trump their vote for that pic alone.

2 people like this

Trumps campaign just proving once again that it's a campaign that hates women. 

Trump's about to run out of steam, and when that happens the brokered convention is going to strip him of his last chances to ever be the nominee.

So much for that the comeback of hate and racism. 

The video from the other angle shows that he did not grab her but ushered her way with his arms out... No contact at all. ***** be lying.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

The video from the other angle shows that he did not grab her but ushered her way with his arms out... No contact at all. ***** be lying.

Sorta flushed her future down the loo didn't she? lol

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Brio said:

Sorta flushed her future down the loo didn't she? lol

that she did. Breitbart already fired her since this came out!

2 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

that she did. Breitbart already fired her since this came out!

She deserved to be. You know what they say tho, hell hath no wrath... :lol_alpha:

I watched it four times and I don't see where she was nearly pulled to the ground.

3 hours ago, Frankenstein said:

Trump's about to run out of steam, and when that happens the brokered convention is going to strip him of his last chances to ever be the nominee.

Hate and racism is alive and flourishing in the Democrat Party. 

I can't say I blame the Campaign manager for stepping in, but it would have been much more fun if the Secret Service guys tasered her ass for repeatedly getting too close to their protectee. 

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, RabidWolf said:

Hate and racism is alive and flourishing in the Democrat Party. 

I can't say I blame the Campaign manager for stepping in, but it would have been much more fun if the Secret Service guys tasered her ass for repeatedly getting too close to their protectee. 

:chuckle:

Now that would have given her something to complain about!

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Frankenstein said:

How about you go check out the forum post about the trump and Bernie supporters and really tell me who promotes more violence. And also please read more into this story before making dumbass replies. The woman was warned a few different times by secret service to back off and when she was pulled back she was touching trump there's video and pics to back that up and also she was stopped by secret service again after that first incident for getting to close again. It has absolutely nothing to do with hating women which I don't believe trump hates them. That's just bs rhetoric from the fake news media. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.