Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
octopus prime

Something Else to Ponder

4 posts in this topic

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-03-28/dc-madams-attorney-says-call-log-bombshell-could-upend-presidential-race

Every since this incident happened,  strange things have been afoot.  The lawyer lost his license to practice, temporarily, when he threatened to expose the list. Deborah Jean Halford, the D C madame, was found hanging in her mother's tool shed. It's a major reason David Vitter lost his gubernatorial bid to a Democrat in one of the reddest states in America. 

Why have people have been silent, which almost never happens in cases like this.  Why is this popping up again now? Who is on the list and can it be trusted now?  So many things to ponder with the power elite and the lengths they go to keep their dirty secrets. 

How is it he's still alive if he really has some dirt? He keeps trying to get the court to obey but should be smart enough to know that's not how the justice system works.

Sibley is known for being a high-energy attorney with an eccentric client list, including Larry Sinclair, who despite his lengthy rap sheet for forgery and other crimes gained significant attention claiming he had sexual relations with President Barack Obama

1 hour ago, YourMom2 said:

How is it he's still alive if he really has some dirt? He keeps trying to get the court to obey but should be smart enough to know that's not how the justice system works.

Sibley is known for being a high-energy attorney with an eccentric client list, including Larry Sinclair, who despite his lengthy rap sheet for forgery and other crimes gained significant attention claiming he had sexual relations with President Barack Obama

"Here's the list we want you to release if you want your life back.", or something along those lines?  Extortion?  Who knows?  I would think that any disclosure he made would be suspect at best. Interesting that it happens when stories about Cruz and infidelity start surfacing.  Maybe a swipe at Trump,  Bernie,  Kasich?  Maybe Hillary is on the call list,  it wouldn't surprise me. 

That was a great read. I hope he gets to release the names. I hope Hillary had a few girls and Cruz had a few... well... not girls.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.