Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Minnisota District now allows prayer in schools...but there is a major catch...a MAJOR catch.

26 posts in this topic

Minnisota District now allows prayer in schools ... but there is a major catch ... a MAJOR catch !

IT'S ONLY FOR MUSLIMS :angry: ......

Read the whole post here : http://supremepatriot.com/2016/03/26/minnesota-district-restores-prayer-to-public-school-but-only-for-muslim-students/#

You heard it right, they are allowing prayer but only MUSLIMS can . They even have their own private rooms and prayer cloths ! OMG

I can see some lawsuits coming soon. This is bs! Their straight up telling Christians na na na boo boo stick you head in do do, we will let them pray while we chastise you for doing so. Wtf. 

Old news. o.o back in the 90s I remember the muslim kids were allowed to step outta certain classes or "hours" as it were, so they could pray, in school. I never held it against em, mind ya, I figured, to each there own. But the hypocracy was something feerce. Only prayer to Allah is allowed in a public school. That's messed up. Not that they can pray to Allah, while I wouldn't, it's America. That's literally their right. But heaven help me if I busted out class with the excuse (real or whatnot) it was time to pray to Jesus.

They weren't kidding when they said "buried deep" in that article! Here's what it says:

<snip>

In the district’s middle and high schools, Muslim students have access to private rooms with prayer rugs for the five daily prayers. Districtwide, school lunch menus provide pork-free options for students, and staff members try to spur the newcomer students’ interest in sports, culture clubs, and other extracurricular activities to develop connections beyond the classroom.

<snip>

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/how-one-minnesota-school-district-handles-a-rising-immigrant-population/

The Muslims in the school district are getting nothing different from what the Christians students get.  They are given a space for religious observance that is not led by or officially endorsed by the school.  No different from a school bible club.

1 minute ago, Frankenstein said:

The Muslims in the school district are getting nothing different from what the Christians students get.  They are given a space for religious observance that is not led by or officially endorsed by the school.  No different from a school bible club.

Are you serious??? Read what I just posted. 

4 minutes ago, Frankenstein said:

No bible club in my bible belt public schools allowed. try again, as there is a huge diffrence. you wanna talk equality and you'll find a friend, you want a bias for benifit, and damn it, that Jedi won't stfu.

Meh, that much less brainwashing for the Infidels.

5 hours ago, CSB said:

Minnisota District now allows prayer in schools ... but there is a major catch ... a MAJOR catch !

IT'S ONLY FOR MUSLIMS :angry: ......

Read the whole post here : http://supremepatriot.com/2016/03/26/minnesota-district-restores-prayer-to-public-school-but-only-for-muslim-students/#

You heard it right, they are allowing prayer but only MUSLIMS can . They even have their own private rooms and prayer cloths ! OMG

Only 1.2% of the population of america are muslim. And yet they get all the benefits and rights that the other 98.8% have had taken away from them.

WELCOME TO THE DESTABILIZATION OF A NATION BOYS AND GIRLS.

Imagine what it will be like when it hits 2% in about 10 years.

same shit in the uk!

2 people like this

Just now, Ukshep said:

Imagine what it will be like when it hits 2% in about 10 years.

I don't think we have 10 years . This administration is bringing them in by the ton .

My home town here of only 22,000 now has them running around here . Everyday you see a few .

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.