Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Poverty-Crime Excuse Smashed: Poor Blacks Commit Four Times the Crime of Poor Whites

15 posts in this topic

A scientific study of rich and poor black and white youth in the US has definitively smashed the excuse used by nonwhite apologists that poverty “causes” crime.

The study, published in the March 2016 edition of the Race and Social Problemsjournal, found that poor black males were nearly four times more likely to commit crime than poor white males, and that poor Hispanics were not far behind.

The results showed, said the paper, that the “chances of incarceration in America are always higher for blacks than for whites or Hispanics, regardless of their level of wealth.”

Titled “Race, Wealth and Incarceration: Results from the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth,” the paper was prepared by Khaing Zaw, Statistical Research Associate at Duke University; Darrick Hamilton from The New School Department of Economics, New York; and William Darity, Professor Public Policy, African and African American Studies, and Economics, at Duke University.

Zaw is Chinese, and Hamilton and Darity are black, so there can be no credence given to accusations of “white bias” in this study.

Although obviously set up with the intention of proving some sort of “discrimination,” the study was instead left with an inexplicable—for them, at least—fact: that when all socioeconomic factors are equal, nonwhites still have significantly higher crime rates than whites. cont

I bet they received their education from the white man who obviously skewed their thinking :nC4c5mQ:

smh. There are a number of reasons for this, and racism and it's ill concieved beliefs fail at it. Check this, I bet poor whites have more access to aid than blacks. I know because I'm a poor white! Listen, in this society, there is a thing called "white privilage". Sorry, it's true. If I'm paler than you, I get less likely to be arrested for the same crimes, serve the same amount of time if arrested, etc. You guys want to take a small militant part of america's blacks who are simply fed up with being treated like second class citizens, and use thier protest (10 years for the joint Nigga, oh, you're white, never mind. Don't let me catch ya again ^.~) of a bias system. You want to make real change, instead of buying into bullshit, work with a real OG like me, and help treat eachother right, no matter what shade of black or white, and maybe we can fix this thing literally over night, ite?

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Last1oftheJedi said:

smh. There are a number of reasons for this, and racism and it's ill concieved beliefs fail at it. Check this, I bet poor whites have more access to aid than blacks. I know because I'm a poor white! Listen, in this society, there is a thing called "white privilage". Sorry, it's true. If I'm paler than you, I get less likely to be arrested for the same crimes, serve the same amount of time if arrested, etc. You guys want to take a small militant part of america's blacks who are simply fed up with being treated like second class citizens, and use thier protest (10 years for the joint Nigga, oh, you're white, never mind. Don't let me catch ya again ^.~) of a bias system. You want to make real change, instead of buying into bullshit, work with a real OG like me, and help treat eachother right, no matter what shade of black or white, and maybe we can fix this thing literally over night, ite?

I have to disagree with you on the bold parts.
There are a lot advantages given to blacks over whites or Asians.

UNBELIEVABLE: STUDENTS ARE GETTING BONUS SAT POINTS FOR BEING BLACK OR HISPANIC

Reporting by the LA Times reveals that blacks and Hispanics receive bonus points on their SATs, while Asians instead get penalized points:
-----
African Americans received a “bonus” of 230 points, [Anna] Lee says.
“Hispanics received a bonus of 185 points.”
Asian Americans, Lee says, are penalized by 50 points — in other words, they had to do that much better to win admission.

http://downtrend.com/vsaxena/bonus-sat-points-for-being-black

City Sets Mandatory Goals for Hiring Minority- and Women-Owned Subcontractors

In sweeping changes to Cincinnati’s contracting policies aimed at addressing discrimination, firms will have to hire a certain number of minority and women-owned businesses in order to get work with the city.
-----
Council voted to allow the city to set mandatory goals that go into effect Jan. 1 requiring those with primary city contracts of $50,000 or more to ward certain percentages of their subcontracts to firms owned by white female and black-owned businesses. Those percentages, which can be updated and changed later, are:

http://www.amren.com/news/2015/10/city-sets-mandatory-goals-for-hiring-minority-and-women-owned-subcontractors/

Discrimination against Whites in Federal Employment

Though 10 percent of the U.S. civilian labor force, African-Americans are 18 percent of U.S. government workers. They are 25 percent of the employees at Treasury and Veterans Affairs, 31 percent of the State Department, 37 percent of Department of Education employees and 38 percent of Housing and Urban Development. They are 42 percent of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and Pension Benefit Guaranty Corp., 55 percent of the employees at the Government Printing Office and 82 percent at the Court Services and Offender Supervision Agency.

When the Obama administration suggested shutting down Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the mortgage giants whose losses of $150 billion have had to be made up by taxpayers, The Washington Post warned, in a story headlined, “Winding Down Fannie and Freddie Could Put Minority Careers at Risk,” that 44 percent of Fannie employees and 50 percent of Freddie’s were persons of color.

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2011/07/discrimination-against-whites-in-federal-employment/

I don't believe there is such a thing as white' privilege but there is aesthetic privileged.
Good looking people are treated better in our society than plain looking people.
A lot of people find recessive genes attractive. This is true in many cultures.

5 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I don't believe there is such a thing as white' privilege but there is aesthetic privileged.

Good looking people are treated better in our society than plain looking people.

Recessive genes are fine. But, tall dark and handsome still goes a long way.

Ask me how I know.

1 minute ago, VonLud said:

Recessive genes are fine. But, tall dark and handsome still goes a long way.

Ask me how I know.

LOL
Beauty is subjective for sure.
Tall and handsome will always have some advantages for men.
Just as little and cute does for women no matter the race.

1 person likes this

That is only because they feel entitled, dine the have one of them running the country. 

8 minutes ago, JustATrucker said:

That is only because they feel entitled, dine the have one of them running the country. 

Yep.

Family of Slain Burglar Complains, 'How Else Was He Gonna Get Money?'

The sister and cousin of a black teen shot and killed by a Miami homeowner protecting her property are complaining that people need to see the break-in from the teen's point of view: "How he gonna get his money to have clothes to go to school?"

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/family-slain-burglar-complains-how-else-was-he-gonna-get-money

Posted (edited)

37 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I have to disagree with you on the bold parts.
There are a lot advantages given to blacks over whites or Asians.

UNBELIEVABLE: STUDENTS ARE GETTING BONUS SAT POINTS FOR BEING BLACK OR HISPANIC

Reporting by the LA Times reveals that blacks and Hispanics receive bonus points on their SATs, while Asians instead get penalized points:
-----
African Americans received a “bonus” of 230 points, [Anna] Lee says.
“Hispanics received a bonus of 185 points.”
Asian Americans, Lee says, are penalized by 50 points — in other words, they had to do that much better to win admission.

http://downtrend.com/vsaxena/bonus-sat-points-for-being-black

City Sets Mandatory Goals for Hiring Minority- and Women-Owned Subcontractors

In sweeping changes to Cincinnati’s contracting policies aimed at addressing discrimination, firms will have to hire a certain number of minority and women-owned businesses in order to get work with the city.
-----
Council voted to allow the city to set mandatory goals that go into effect Jan. 1 requiring those with primary city contracts of $50,000 or more to ward certain percentages of their subcontracts to firms owned by white female and black-owned businesses. Those percentages, which can be updated and changed later, are:

http://www.amren.com/news/2015/10/city-sets-mandatory-goals-for-hiring-minority-and-women-owned-subcontractors/

Discrimination against Whites in Federal Employment

Though 10 percent of the U.S. civilian labor force, African-Americans are 18 percent of U.S. government workers. They are 25 percent of the employees at Treasury and Veterans Affairs, 31 percent of the State Department, 37 percent of Department of Education employees and 38 percent of Housing and Urban Development. They are 42 percent of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and Pension Benefit Guaranty Corp., 55 percent of the employees at the Government Printing Office and 82 percent at the Court Services and Offender Supervision Agency.

When the Obama administration suggested shutting down Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the mortgage giants whose losses of $150 billion have had to be made up by taxpayers, The Washington Post warned, in a story headlined, “Winding Down Fannie and Freddie Could Put Minority Careers at Risk,” that 44 percent of Fannie employees and 50 percent of Freddie’s were persons of color.

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2011/07/discrimination-against-whites-in-federal-employment/

I never said minorities don't get certain privilages a white man (or woman) would never receive. I'm just saying, weither it's excepted, rejected, and all too sadly, accepted, the whiter you are, the less time you do. I know, and I'm casper.

Edited by Last1oftheJedi
minor typo that made a major diff.

8 minutes ago, Last1oftheJedi said:

I never said minorities don't get certain privilages a white man (or woman) would never receive. I'm just saying, weither it's excepted, rejected, and all too sadly, accepted, the whiter you are, the less time you do. I know, and I'm casper.

Well I'm pink and I've never been arrested but I know a few white guys who were.
I don't know if they got less time for the same offense as a darker person though.
Could be but it is true African Americans commit more crime for whatever reason.
I think it's entitlement like JustATrucker said. Generational welfare is a bad thing.

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Well I'm pink and I've never been arrested but I know a few white guys who were.
I don't know if they got less time for the same offense as a darker person though.
Could be but it is true African Americans commit more crime for whatever reason.
I think it's entitlement like JustATrucker said. Generational welfare is a bad thing.

Creating a standard of poverty is a proven objective of white nazis even after the war, ask the CIA and their experiments on the only peoples to never lose a bomber over hostile terratory in the history of recorded. Just sayin'. And your boys, if Titus O'neal dark, could've been voted father of the year (as literally Titus was) and still get treated like a ****** by the system because, dark. Just like Titus was. The problem is still real. And once we all come together to face all discrimination, white, black and whatever, will it cure. Til then, we're just factions playing the Rothchild money game. Truth.

4 minutes ago, Last1oftheJedi said:

Creating a standard of poverty is a proven objective of white nazis even after the war, ask the CIA and their experiments on the only peoples to never lose a bomber over hostile terratory in the history of recorded. Just sayin'. And your boys, if Titus O'neal dark, could've been voted father of the year (as literally Titus was) and still get treated like a ****** by the system because, dark. Just like Titus was. The problem is still real. And once we all come together to face all discrimination, white, black and whatever, will it cure. Til then, we're just factions playing the Rothchild money game. Truth.

I worked in a clothing store in a mall when I was in high school.
I can tell you, the vast majority of people caught shoplifting were black.
Sure, whites and browns did it too but not nearly as much.
Also, the attitude when caught was completely different.
Whites looked ashamed and scared.
Blacks got angry and aggressive.
Just what I saw...

I agree we all need to come together.
We could overthrow the Rothschilds and all the rest.
They know it too. But how to convince the average person?
So many blame others for their problems instead of taking personal responsibility.
If I want something I will manifest on my own in a legal manner.
I would never steal from someone else. That's just wrong.
I would rather go without if I can't make it myself.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.