Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

America Hits Rock Bottom: Cities Are Paying Criminals $1000 Per Month "Not To Kill"

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

America Hits Rock Bottom: Cities Are Paying Criminals $1000 Per Month "Not To Kill"

Submitted by Tyler Durden on 03/28/2016

It is widely known that in the past 6 months there has been a loud debate about helicopter money, i.e., giving out to ordinary people (bypassing the banks) money directly printed by the Fed. What is less known is that when it comes to the most despicable underbelly of American society, cash to the tune of $1000 per month is already being "helicoptered" to some of the most brazen criminals living in the US today with one simple condition: "don't kill people."

Read the whole post here : http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-28/america-hits-rock-bottom-cities-are-paying-criminals-1000-month-not-kill

Only In America !  :64pwFDH:

Edited by CSB
2 people like this

This is insane!
They're also paying some Muslims not to join ISIS.
This is on top of the welfare over 90% of them receive.

U.S. Federal Government Program: Pay Minnesota Muslims Not To Kill People….

The U.S. federal government is announcing a new program called CVE (Counter Violent Extremism) in Minneapolis Minnesota.  Under the U.S. program, authorized by President Obama, Somali Muslims living in Minnesota will be paid not to go on terror rampages. or blow themselves up. 

…”Led by a taskforce of 15 Somali Americans and a traditional community grant-making organization, the Counter Violent Extremism (CVE) program is the brainchild of the chief federal prosecutor for Minnesota, Andrew Luger. […]  The goal is to prevent youth recruitment by overseas extremist groups such as Isis or al-Shabaab”…. 
-----
Luger says it will do so by providing $216,000 in federal funds – in addition to other local and private support – which will be disbursed to community groups through a grant-making organization.  The social services supported by the funding serve as crime prevention, he contends.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2015/09/15/u-s-federal-government-program-pay-minnesota-muslims-not-to-kill-people/

:lulz3:

“This is controversial, I get it,” Boggan said. “But what’s really happening is that they are getting rewarded for doing really hard work, and it’s definite hard work when you talk about stopping picking up a gun to solve your problems.”

What can anyone say to something this STUPID! Bloody hell! I've HAD it with these freaking dumbasses in charge! 

1 person likes this

W. T. F. 

I honestly can't believe what I'm reading! :JSfrXsb:

seriously what the hell has this country come to :-( 

Well that's great work if you can get it! 

I suppose I'm okay with it. I've been in corporate America for awhile now and they've been letting the unions do this for years...

:banana:

Posted (edited)

9 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:

This is insane!
They're also paying some Muslims not to join ISIS.
This is on top of the welfare over 90% of them receive.

U.S. Federal Government Program: Pay Minnesota Muslims Not To Kill People….

I had basically the same thing op and you said, more on you, but diff source and thought, nah, this can't be real. People will think this is fake, heck I don't even believe it. Ser if this is true, wtf is the rest of the earners or around extra lk or wtv? Heck I think a majority of the population can pass no Isis, no keel, k cool extra 1k/mo and food card.

oh yeah, and basically white genocide, invite a bunch of third world colored folks(whichever) into your country that was once all/mostly white and promote race mixing in all media forms, with blacks and in Norway match.com with fakeugees from various countries aka international criminals.

Edited by rbear
+

America will hit rock bottom if hillary is elected POTUS. Until then there is a chance.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.