Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

US Capitol on lockdown after reports of shots fired/ drill there this morning (AUDIO FROM A BATHROOM! WTF?)

17 posts in this topic

One person is in custody after gunshots reportedly were fired at the U.S. Capitol Visitors Center, according to The Associated Press. 

The Associated Press reports that one Capitol police officer also was shot, though not seriously. 

The U.S. Capitol complex remains on lockdown after reports of gunfire first surfaced Monday afternoon. 

Employees are being told to shelter in place, according to sources. 

The intercom says shots were fired at the visitors center. An internal message says U.S. Capitol Police are locking down the complex "due to a potential security threat." 

Those outside are being told to seek cover. 

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/03/28/us-capitol-on-lockdown-after-reports-shots-fired.html?intcmp=hpbt1

I wonder what this is about! 

Here's CNN with a vid of talking heads:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/28/politics/u-s-capitol-and-white-house-on-lockdown/index.html

<snip>

Adding to the confusion, there was a safety drill this morning on Capitol Hill. This is not a drill.

<snip>

http://jezebel.com/active-shooter-reported-at-u-s-capitol-visitors-center-1767558106

the media and dc have been crying about all these "lone wolf" types here in america. maybe this is the start of them surfacing to fulfill an attack on the 2nd...

who knows

most likely white, to further push the racial card, nra affiliated, to attwck the second with even more stringent laws and most likely believed in a better US, trump supporter

go get em white house and media

OMG! lol on the audio I heard someone's zipper and running water like in a sink and pulling paper towels out of a dispenser! WTF! is that about! :ohmy:

The sound is coming from a BATHROOM! not kidding! roars with laughter! And they're humming! hahahaha

Maybe I'll hear someone snorting coke if I listen long enough? Makes me feel voyerish.  lmao! 

1 person likes this

lol i hear it too that's weird.

1 person likes this

So they have recording in the bathrooms at the Capitol? I wonder if the people using the bathroom know that? I doubt it! 

Haha! Someone just figured it out! Now it's back to the scene! Oh, man that was HILARIOUS! 

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

So they have recording in the bathrooms at the Capitol? I wonder if the people using the bathroom know that? I doubt it! 

Dang... lol

2 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Dang... lol

I wish there was some way to have recorded that, it was amazingly weird. 

3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I wish there was some way to have recorded that, it was amazingly weird. 

Darn! I missed it.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.