Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

President Obama Next Week Will Open The Largest American Mosque

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

President Obama Next Week Will Open The Largest American Mosque In The World Built Here In The U.S. He Will Be Accompanied By Antichrist Erdogan of Turkey And Together Will Enjoy The Sounds Of Allahu-Akbar

By Walid Shoebat on March 25, 2016

America’s largest mosque complex, officially known as Turkish-American Culture and Civilization Center, was built with Turkish funding under the supervision of the Turkish religious foundation (Diyanet). The $100 million mega mosque in Lanham, Maryland, will soon be open for Muslim worshipers in the Washington, DC area .

Read the whole post here : http://shoebat.com/2016/03/25/president-obama-next-week-will-open-the-largest-american-mosque-in-the-world-built-here-in-the-u-s-he-will-be-accompanied-by-antichrist-erdogan-of-turkey-and-together-will-enjoy-the-sounds-of-allahu/

Obama did say that America is a Muslim nation :egqltpjc:Any ideas ??

Edited by CSB

All I can do is :lol_alpha:

But hey, maybe he is protecting us with camouflage? I mean, if they think we're a Muslim nation maybe we don't get bombed so much?

On 3/28/2016 at 6:03 PM, CSB said:

Obama did said that America is a Muslim nation

:unsure:

I didn't know animal sacrifices were legal in the US.
I wonder if the progressive liberals know it or if they care.

THE SUPREME COURT: Animal Sacrifice; Court, Citing Religious Freedom, Voids a Ban on Animal Sacrifices
Published: June 12, 1993

The Supreme Court ruled today that a Florida city's ban on ritual animal sacrifice violated the religious freedom of the followers of an Afro-Cuban religion in which the sacrifice of animals plays a central role.

All nine Justices agreed that the prohibition, enacted in 1987 by the City of Hialeah, violated the First Amendment's guarantee of the free exercise of religion. "The principle that government may not enact laws that suppress religious belief or practice is so well understood that few violations are recorded in our opinions," Justice Anthony M. Kennedy wrote for the Court. [ Excerpts, page 9. ]
-----
"Until today, taking an animal into a living room, cutting its throat and saying a prayer was prohibited," Mr. Cohen said. "I don't know if that's true anymore."

http://www.nytimes.com/1993/06/12/us/supreme-court-animal-sacrifice-court-citing-religious-freedom-voids-ban-animal.html

Warning... icky pictures in the link.

Barbaric Halal Animal Sacrifice (Qurbani) is going on right under our noses in the good ol’ USA

‘Udhiya’ is an Arabic word meaning “blood sacrifice”, and ‘Qurbani’ is an Urdu and Persian word derived from the Arabic word “Qurban” which literally means an act performed to seek Allah’s pleasure. It is technically used for the sacrifice of an animal slaughtered for the sake of Allah.

The sacrifice of an animal has always been a recognised form of worship in many religions, but in the ‘Shariah’ (Islamic sacred law) of our beloved Prophet peace and blessings be upon him the sacrifice of an animal has been recognised as a form of worship only during the three days of the month Zulhijjah, namely the 10th, 11th, and 12th.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2013/11/09/barbaric-halal-animal-sacrifice-qurbani-is-going-on-right-under-our-noses-in-the-good-ol-usa/

How can anyone support any religion that tortures animals to death?

1 person likes this

@Lucy Barnable

Wow what a find ! :P16MI8q:

Protecting animal sacrifice do to religious freedom I never thought of this for here in America it's just some thing that most don't do .

The true colors of Islam are coming to the surface . Islam has no respect for life of any kind they even mutilate and kill their own kind and I can't help to think these people have had their souls stolen or oppressed by demons .

Meat from cattle slaughtered in 'cruel' kosher method is in your high street burger

According to Jewish law, animals cannot be stunned during slaughter

Vets and animal rights groups have attacked the 'inhumane' practice

Mail on Sunday finds meat butchered for Jewish market is being sold on

It then ends in the regular food chain alongside normally-slaughtered meat

Beef and lamb from animals killed in ‘cruel’ ritual ceremonies are being sold in mainstream butchers, restaurants and supermarkets across Britain, The Mail on Sunday has found.

Our investigation has discovered that kosher meat – which is slaughtered in accordance with strict Jewish food preparation rules –  is being sold as ordinary fresh  beef and lamb, or ending up in ready-made meals and burgers. 

The Jewish ‘shechita’ method of slaughter – the practice of slitting an animal’s throat and allowing it to bleed to death – has been slammed as ‘inhumane’ by vets and animal rights groups because the creature is conscious when it happens.

Jewish law governing shechita strictly forbids pre-stunning,  as do some Islamic groups for  the production of halal meat. However, recent research suggests that unstunned animals can feel pain for up to two minutes. 

In conventional methods of slaughter, animals are rendered unconscious with an electric shock before their throats are slit or they are shot.

<snip> 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2581918/Meat-cattle-slaughtered-cruel-kosher-ceremony-high-street-burger.html#ixzz44Fw8WCy7 

Looks like there are plenty of religions who are practicing animal cruelty here and abroad. :angry: 

3 minutes ago, CSB said:

The true colors of Islam are coming to the surface . Islam has no respect for life of any kind they even mutilate and kill their own kind and I can't help to think these people have had their souls stolen or oppressed by demons .

I never thought about it going on here either.
Apparently Muslims do it every year and I didn't know about it.
There is something very, very wrong with them and people who turn a blind eye on it too.

Warning... super gross photos.
I couldn't even scroll past them to quote more of the article.

Muslims around the world gather to sacrifice cattle in celebration of Eid al-Adha festival as their families look on

Followers of Islam traditionally kill animals such as sheep, cows, goats and camels on sacred festival day

Commemorates mercy of Allah, who in Koran spared prophet Ibrahim from having to kill his son Ishmael 

Muslims around the world gathered today to sacrifice livestock in a centuries-old ritual central to one of their most sacred festivals.

Ceremonial killings in slaughterhouses, in parks and even in the streets were seen today as part of Eid al-Adha, one of the holiest days of Islam's calendar.

From swelling crowds, including children, on the Gaza Strip, through rites in Malaysia, China and Thailand through to Europe, worshippers came together in what is known as a commemoration of Allah's mercy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3248041/Muslims-world-gather-sacrifice-cattle-celebration-Eid-al-Adha-festival-families-look-on.html

On 3/28/2016 at 9:03 PM, CSB said:

President Obama Next Week Will Open The Largest American Mosque In The World Built Here In The U.S. He Will Be Accompanied By Antichrist Erdogan of Turkey And Together Will Enjoy The Sounds Of Allahu-Akbar

By Walid Shoebat on March 25, 2016

America’s largest mosque complex, officially known as Turkish-American Culture and Civilization Center, was built with Turkish funding under the supervision of the Turkish religious foundation (Diyanet). The $100 million mega mosque in Lanham, Maryland, will soon be open for Muslim worshipers in the Washington, DC area .

Read the whole post here : http://shoebat.com/2016/03/25/president-obama-next-week-will-open-the-largest-american-mosque-in-the-world-built-here-in-the-u-s-he-will-be-accompanied-by-antichrist-erdogan-of-turkey-and-together-will-enjoy-the-sounds-of-allahu/

Obama did say that America is a Muslim nation :egqltpjc:Any ideas ??

This is fluckin crazy!!!Obama(and many pres candidates)say isis,isil,daesh("radical" islam) is the biggest threat to America TURKEY trains and FUNDS isis like it was their personal army and now obama is going to stand next to this man and open the biggest AMERICAN KILLING TRAINING FACILITY ON US SOIL.this is fluckin bizzaro world.i must wake from this dream!

Will it have a gay bathhouse in it?  Maybe Imam Hussein Ubama will get his pal Larry Sinclair a job there.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.