Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigRed

The Vaccine Film Robert De Niro Won’t Let His Audience See

58 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

C'mon De Niro, don't bow to the establishment! Stand up for what you know is right. Do it for your boy!

Robert De Niro, who has a child with autism, was going to personally introduce the film, Vaxxed, to the audience at his Tribeca Film Festival in New York.

He thought the film was important. It makes a case for a connection between vaccines and autism.

Then, an uproar ensued, pressure was brought to bear, and De Niro decided to cancel the screening at his festival.

Hello, goodbye.

One of the angles used to pressure him? People might agree with the film’s content and decide not vaccinate their children, or they might decide to space the vaccines out over a longer period of time. This horrible act might endanger lives. It might kill children.

Therefore, don’t let people see the film. Don’t let them be contaminated. Don’t let them make up their own minds. Don’t let them have access to information. You see, the parents themselves are children wandering in the wilderness, with no ability to analyze information. They must defer to the experts. They mustn’t listen to other voices. They mustn’t be permitted to think.

Free speech? Never, ever heard of it.

http://right.is/politics/2016/03/the-vaccine-film-robert-de-niro-wont-let-his-audience-see-56122.html

Edited by BigRed
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Bump for vaccine truth. My boy is one year old as of 3/11 and doing incredible. Knock on wood.

I get leers and dropped jaws when I tell people he isn't vaccinated.

@BigRed, can you just link the article and let us read it? Your parroting is driving me crazy. Are you writing the articles on that site, or what? Does Right.is pay you?

What do you think about vaccines? Mods? "Dont forget to provide your own thoughts alongside it for discussion!"

Edited by Flat
i'm a jerk.
1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Flat said:

Bump for vaccine truth. My boy is one year old as of 3/11 and doing incredible.

@BigRed, can you just link the article and let us read it? Your parroting is driving me crazy. Are you writing the articles on that site, or what? Does Right.is pay you?

What do you think about vaccines?

Congrats on having the courage to not vaccinate your child. & super glad to read that he is doing well. I hope to follow that example & keep my future child away from the harm of b.s. vaccinations. 

16 minutes ago, Ned Tugent said:

Congrats on having the courage to not vaccinate your child. & super glad to read that he is doing well. I hope to follow that example & keep my future child away from the harm of b.s. vaccinations. 

Thanks. Beware the vitamin K shot, too. Have your girl naturally supplement with K rich foods.

I think the vitamin K shot is the peanut allergy cause. ...but my wife put down peanut butter while pregnant like nothing I've ever seen. Frightening at times. :ph34r: Maybe that helped.

That's no good, we can't be driving anyone crazy! What do I think about vaccines? I think they are an abomination to humankind! I have never been convinced they are effective, despite the many arguments, and are certainly not safe. But I think people need to be mindful of their child's general health, feeding them a good organic diet, pure water, adding some supplements if necessary when the body is trying to detox, eg; cod liver oil, extra Vit.C, minerals if the soil where produce is grown is deficient, which is most likely! So people need to be informed and take control of their own health.

Dr. Cilento had it right years ago, she treated thousands of children for many complaints using only natural means. So we are faced with many pressures, even forced into vaccinations now, I feel for young parents today. Young parents often asked me for advice back in the day, as to whether to vaccinate or not, I suggested they become learned on the topic and would give them plenty of reading material. I could not make the decision for them. Family pressure can often be great. I would say, ask your Dr for a signed assurance that the child would not be harmed in any way by the vaccines. Of course a Dr. would never give it. If science could design a vaccine without the crap added, I would feel better, but not happy, about it.

For myself, I never had either of my children vaccinated, they both went through epidemics of whooping cough, measles, chicken pox and a myriad of other diseases, without any problems.

And yes, I do editing for Right, so I share some articles on here that I hope you are interested in. Troubling times are ahead, and I hope we can all stick together and help each other through where possible, even if only to offer moral support.

2 people like this

Thank you, @BigRed, please just add some thought to the links. I do appreciate the articles you bring, for sure.

:64pwFDH:

Saw this while meandering around your link.

Awesome vid:

1 person likes this

Please keep in mind that some of us in the boonies have bandwidth restrictions . We appreciate when videos are accompanied with text.

Vaccines + fluorinated water + Common Core = bad for kids.

12 hours ago, Flat said:

Bump for vaccine truth. My boy is one year old as of 3/11 and doing incredible. Knock on wood.

What do you think about vaccines? Mods? "Dont forget to provide your own thoughts alongside it for discussion!"

Please don't do this illegals are bringing in disease. Autism is genetic a gosh damn virus cannot cause it.

5 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Please don't do this illegals are bringing in disease. Autism is genetic a gosh damn virus cannot cause it.

You cant say that as fact tho!!!

34 minutes ago, yaknow said:

You cant say that as fact tho!!!

I can, as I have the the education to know.

2 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

I can, as I have the the education to know.

There are doctors that have educations also!im just sayin.why are there certain things in vaccines that are harmful to the human body?these are questions i ask so maybe you can shed some light on because you have the education

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.