Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Look what happens when talking head doesn't get his way

6 posts in this topic

Don Lemon v Omarosa CNN 03-25-2016

This is reporting? MSM should not be protected by the 1st amendment if this is how they are going to present news.  It's not about Trump, but how this woman was asked a question and how he tried to make her say what he wanted her to say. 

Cinnamon, you don't expect better from CNN just enjoy the spectacle :rd107ki:

6 minutes ago, Brio said:

Cinnamon, you don't expect better from CNN just enjoy the spectacle :rd107ki:

It just seems like it's getting worse and worse regarding bias. I guess it's just another part of the veil lifting. 

Lol! Wow! Just like a little kid. I'm surprised he didn't cover his ears and close his eyes and yell " I can't hear you!" Over and over again.

It’s a sad state of affairs when humans have no choice but to seek information from the gray area either side of the line between fiction and non-fiction, because once-legitimate sources of information such as mainstream news have become so perverted that they are no longer relevant to human society .

However, like it or not, that is the world we all currently live in .

At one time people would sit and watch mainstream news . But now mainstream is becoming a circus more everyday and to many now with a critical mind " Kill the TV " .

We here on the internet have become the new source of reality .

1 person likes this

For once I think I will side with the talking head. lol 

The "guest" decided she wasn't going to answer the very direct question he had asked and was deflecting.

Don't we get enough deflection from the damn candidates themselves? We don't need more of the same from some entitled guest on a news segment.

The guy has what, about 5 minutes for his segment, and that woman wanted to jabber away about who knows what while avoiding a simple question.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.