Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Some Believe This Is Headed Towards Earth and Will Arrive in June 2016

7 posts in this topic

Published on Mar 26, 2016

Included is Fox News Scientist, claiming "We don't know what it is".

I hope this isn't recycled news posing as something recent. What do you think this is? 

Not wasting bw on the little Nasa cuckoo (Michio Kaku).

How anyone can believe one damn thing the space agency says -- boggles the mind. By space agency, I mean Nasa, ESA, the whole New World Order mind control matrix.

NASA, hmmph!

Nazi Alliance of Scam Artists. Bringing the Matrix to the world since 1958, when Nazi scientists were imported in Operation Paperclip. Cinn, you're a good researcher. You need to research Nasa and its missions impossible.

3 hours ago, grav said:

Not wasting bw on the little Nasa cuckoo (Michio Kaku).

Anagram for

Haiku Mock I

5 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Published on Mar 26, 2016

Included is Fox News Scientist, claiming "We don't know what it is".

I hope this isn't recycled news posing as something recent. What do you think this is? 

I think it is an asteroid out in the asteroid belt that got smacked by something as someone happened to be photographing that area at the right range in time.

Especially since it only looked like that "X" shape for about 3 months. http://www.space.com/9323-marks-spot-hubble-reveals-collision-asteroids.html

:hiding:  We are all Chicken Little and his friends .  Acorns are falling all around us .  Science says that global warming is taking us to an uninhabitable planet if we don’t take action .  The population of the planet continues to rise .  The world continues to be stuck in a recession .  America’s educational system continues to have problems .  Our politicians continue to argue rather than seek trans-partisan solutions .  Our media frequently seeks to divide us on issues rather than focus on our common bonds. Americans appear to be afraid of personal sacrifice now for the greater good later .  Newsweek says America is number 11 .

What are we going to do ?  If we follow Chicken Little’s example, then we proclaim “the sky is falling” and proceed to tell anyone who will listen about it .  If we follow Chicken Little’s friends’ example, then we will buy into all the proclamations that the sky is falling .  And, we all know what happened to Chicken Little and his friends .

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.