Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Pope Sucks Immigrant Toes

6 posts in this topic

The pope formally marked himself as an enemy of European civilization this weekend by washing and kissing nonwhite invaders’ feet and declaring that they were all his “Muslim brothers.”

The debasing spectacle played itself out at an Easter mass at an invader center in Castelnuovo di Porto, outside Rome.

Pope Francis washed and kissed the feet of an assorted array of nonwhite invaders, including Muslims, Hindus, and who knows what all else, declaring them “children of the same God.”

According to Catholic tradition, the rite re-enacts the story in the Bible where Jesus washed the feet of his apostles just before he was crucified—and, with the tempo of Islamic terrorist attacks on the increase, the irony of this appears to have been lost on the leader of the Catholic Church.

Even more bizarrely, Pope Francis contrasted his gesture with the “gesture of destruction” carried out by the Brussels attackers, saying that the terrorists “wanted to destroy the brotherhood of humanity represented by the migrants.” cont

No, the pope didn't suck immigrants toes. If they didn't lie in their titles they might get more play. The Daily Stormer is nothing but a hate site. Expand your horizons, rbear, that's not the only website on the internet. 

Posted (edited)

37 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

No, the pope didn't suck immigrants toes. If they didn't lie in their titles they might get more play. The Daily Stormer is nothing but a hate site. Expand your horizons, rbear, that's not the only website on the internet. 

Yes, prejudicial language destroys its message.

That said, I'm watching the media reporting a protest in Brussels. The talking heads on CNN are calling the protesters (non-Muslims) "extreme right-wingers." The words "thugs" and "Fascists" were also bandied about. 

Who is to be trusted? Who is not a tool? 

Edit: sorry for the misnamed source. It's MSNBC, not CNN.

Edited by grav

Just now, grav said:

Yes, prejudicial language destroys its message.

That said, I'm watching the media reporting a protest in Brussels. The talking heads on CNN are calling the protesters (non-Muslims) "extreme right-wingers." The words "thugs" and "Fascists" were also bandied about. 

Who is to be trusted? Who is not a tool? 

They're all tools, even alternate media to a large degree, it's getting harder and harder to discern what's going on out there. 

18 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

They're all tools, even alternate media to a large degree, it's getting harder and harder to discern what's going on out there. 

Well all jokes aside, I have found the ds to cover alot of things before or even when no one else covers such material. Its pretty much ran by just one person, however its range is global. I work Cin and often the ds and this site and about 2-3 others is all I read. Of course the others are like pg 1-etc. What I can say is that the ds actually makes the news be like "ser but funny". 

(above and below) If you look at infowars and how their stories are done now, they basically follow the same format. DS did this, and it shows that the site is rising in readership due to being an alternative media site that kicked out the jew. Its well documented also on the site, how it tried to gain control/etc. Sorry, I am not sure what else to say because my mind is... I am in love more than I've been ever in for 11-12 years with someone, well that has me idk how to explain.....

Well having re-read the article and whatnot, that is kind of trivial weather he did or he didn't. Thats not really a big issue, probably a writter error. The writer doesn't proofread before he published because its ran by 1 person ds is. Anyhow, here is the whole point of the article

'

The Vatican said that four women and eight men took part in the ceremony, and one of the women was an Italian Catholic who works at the center, while the other three were “Eritrean Coptic Christians.”

The men included four Catholics from Nigeria; three Muslims from Mali, Syria, and Pakistan, and a Hindu from India.

This breakdown means that only one of them could qualify as an “asylum seeker” even by the Angela Merkel definition of “refugee”—a definition which is also flawed because the “Syrian” would have left several safe countries to come to Europe, especially if he came via North Africa.

All the other nonwhites who took part in this feet-washing ceremony are therefore, even by the most liberal definition, illegal immigrants who have broken every immigration law in the book to be there." 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.