Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Most Un-Intimidating Man In The World

12 posts in this topic

Okay so I am not a Trump-thumper quite yet but come on... Ted Cruz is the most annoying mother f*cker I have ever witnessed. How on (flat) earth did he get this far!? How is he even an option!?!? 

In this video, I can't tell if he's holding back a smile, anger smirking? Or just being a terrible actor. He talks about Trump posting tweets late at night when he is scared. That's when he is drinking with his buddies & making a joke out of you di*k-wad.

Donald Trump is obviously not scared of anyone, that's why so many people love him & his campaign. Ladies & gentleman, please tell me how Cruz is successful. 

I think the answer is money. I've also heard his campaign is doing incredible things with statistics and data mining.

I saw him speak for the first time and my guts screamed at me to never do it again. Same feeling I get when I watch Obama. Snake in the f*****g grass, man.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, Flat said:

I think the answer is money. I've also heard his campaign is doing incredible things with statistics and data mining.

I saw him speak for the first time and my guts screamed at me to never do it again. Same feeling I get when I watch Obama. Snake in the f*****g grass, man.

Lol, yes watching him is worse than being forced to sit through a Tyler Perry movie. Guts screamed at me to never do it again, that is awesome. :qFbfZwK:

Money must play big factor, money & behind the scenes establishment endorsement. "Same feeling I get when I watch Obama," indeed.

Edited by Ned Tugent

Hahahahaha!!! Didn't Cruz post pics of Trumps wife first? If anyone is scared its Cruz. That guy knows he's got a snowballs chance in hell in taking on the Donald. The American people have spoken that's why Trump has won more delegates than any other person period! But to answer your question Cruz is the establishment favorite and does what he's told. That's the only reason that he's gone as far as he's gotten.

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, Flat said:

Sorry, Flat, that I can't give a like for this. Out already?

I've heard this before, that college students, Young Republicans!! said he was unbearable when they heard him speak.

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Quick1966 said:

Hahahahaha!!! Didn't Cruz post pics of Trumps wife first? If anyone is scared its Cruz. That guy knows he's got a snowballs chance in hell in taking on the Donald. The American people have spoken that's why Trump has won more delegates than any other person period! But to answer your question Cruz is the establishment favorite and does what he's told. That's the only reason that he's gone as far as he's gotten.

Yeah that's what I keep thinking. The Cruz camp, super pac or whoever they are blaming it on, posted pictures of Trump's wife first haha. It makes no sense, except for Cruz keeps getting beat at his own game. What an establishment tool! Couldn't they find someone better?

What gets me is how he ever became the senator of Texas. 

Edited by Ned Tugent
more words

1 hour ago, Ned Tugent said:

Yeah that's what I keep thinking. The Cruz camp, super pac or whoever they are blaming it on, posted pictures of Trump's wife first haha. It makes no sense, except for Cruz keeps getting beat at his own game. What an establishment tool! Couldn't they find someone better?

What gets me is how he ever became the senator of Texas. 

Well every state has politicians who aren't worth a shit! Actually they all suck and are willing to sell themselves for money. Reagan said it best" It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that I bears a striking resemblance to the first."

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Quick1966 said:

Well every state has politicians who aren't worth a shit! Actually they all suck and are willing to sell themselves for money. Reagan said it best" It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that I bears a striking resemblance to the first."

:rofl: That is a great quote by a great man. 

I must say, this election season has been entertaining. It would be THAT much better if I didn't have a gut feeling we the people are going to lose (again). 

We basically only have one option that doesn't seem like a loss (Trump), who could actually be another mole sent to further the agenda. 

Edited by Ned Tugent
another couple thoughts

8 hours ago, Ned Tugent said:

I must say, this election season has been entertaining. It would be THAT much better if I didn't have a gut feeling we the people are going to lose (again). 

We basically only have one option that doesn't seem like a loss (Trump), who could actually be another mole sent to further the agenda. 

Third party?

I can't support a leader who would retweet this:

http://img.thesun.co.uk/aidemitlum/archive/02762/trump_main_2762888a.jpg

Funny as all hell, fo' shizzle, but that man does not deserve our military or highest office.

It would be nice to have a super hot chick as first lady for once, though. :f7TRnPw:

2 minutes ago, Flat said:

Third party?

I can't support a leader who would retweet this:

http://img.thesun.co.uk/aidemitlum/archive/02762/trump_main_2762888a.jpg

Funny as all hell, fo' shizzle, but that man does not deserve our military or highest office.

It would be nice to have a super hot chick as first lady for once, though. :f7TRnPw:

:yShVbSg:Nice. Totally digging it, good to have you here Flat. Yeah seriously wtf is actually going on?? It's like a Twilight Zone episode that they never aired & decided to make reality. :DWsKVPL:

23 hours ago, Ned Tugent said:

Is this the best we can come up with? A wild card businessman, a snarky snake from Texas, a likable commie, and the whore of Benghazi? :IBPlzqK::IBPlzqK::IBPlzqK::IBPlzqK:

She will win. I don't know how they will corrupt both parties' conventions, but they will. She is the chosen one. The only thing worse than Hellary is BO as dictator for life.

Doom, y'all.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

25 minutes ago, grav said:

Is this the best we can come up with? A wild card businessman, a snarky snake from Texas, a likable commie, and the whore of Benghazi? :IBPlzqK::IBPlzqK::IBPlzqK::IBPlzqK:

She will win. I don't know how they will corrupt both parties' conventions, but they will. She is the chosen one. The only thing worse than Hellary is BO as dictator for life.

Doom, y'all.

Well put. :dgK4P0r::cheers: Out of our 320+ million people, this is the best we come up with. It's incredible. They really put a lot of thought into these fake elections. 

As much as I don't like to think about it, she probably is the chosen one. This has likely been planned since 2008 or before. 

If we this November teaches us anything, it will be (once and for all proof) the elections are rigged. 

Edited by Ned Tugent
and

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.