Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Flat

I decided to donate but...

10 posts in this topic

...where is the yearly goal option?

I don't want to donate for just a month. Does it matter? One lump sum "for March" is as good as a yearly thing? I don't want to donate multiple times each year.

4 hours ago, Flat said:

...where is the yearly goal option?

I don't want to donate for just a month. Does it matter? One lump sum "for March" is as good as a yearly thing? I don't want to donate multiple times each year.

No yearly goal option i'm afraid. If im understanding you correctly, you want longer upgrades? for the donation? So if you donate you will be upgraded for the month, donate again while already upgraded and it will upgrade you longer. Larger donations i will manually change so that you are upgraded longer for single donations.

also donations over the monthly goal will roll into the widget for the month after.

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

No yearly goal option i'm afraid. If im understanding you correctly, you want longer upgrades? for the donation? So if you donate you will be upgraded for the month, donate again while already upgraded and it will upgrade you longer. Larger donations i will manually change so that you are upgraded longer for single donations.

also donations over the monthly goal will roll into the widget for the month after.

Yeah pretty much, but the bottom line is I would like to be upgraded for the year without doing multiple donations.

4 hours ago, Flat said:

Yeah pretty much, but the bottom line is I would like to be upgraded for the year without doing multiple donations.

I can do that. Though i will only be able to extend if donation if large enough. I'll take care of it if you donate like i do with the rest that donate more than is needed for a single month. don't worry.

16 hours ago, Ukshep said:

what is this upgrade?

Check's in the mail. The service you provide is well worth my dime. Hope it helps!

11 minutes ago, Flat said:

Check's in the mail. The service you provide is well worth my dime. Hope it helps!

Thank you Flat, it helps a LOT and even if you didn't donate, it's a pleasure having you here. 

27 minutes ago, Flat said:

Like cin said. Great having you even if you do not donate! i work 9-5 to pay the extra bills. we are a little ahead on some things just because i we had a spell before christmas where we struggled a little so i stepped up and did extra work, which is why i'm not here so much. So it's not a major deal. I'm just worrying about the future. we are growing and that means we will need to upgrade servers.. ack... and servers on the next level bump the cost up by x10 for hosting....

so every donation helps a great deal.... cinnamon is the best partner i could have hoped for. When i'm short she does her part. both of us keep this place together. And its important to have a strong bond with a partner. Business wise and personal. As well as being able to distinguish between the two. We'd be no good if personal shit got between working for the greater good.

Anyway i seem to have gone off on a tangent! its my birthday in an hour and i felt like celebrating now since i'm working all day tomorrow. Which is kinda funny because i forgot all about my birthday until today when i was directing traffic took a 15 minute break, listened to the radio and saw it was the 28th.... man.......soo much to think about. forgetting my own birthday bahaaa

2 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.