Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch

16 posts in this topic

Whuuut?

They don't call her the ho' of Babylon for nothing.

Hitlery.. no! - Scandlers"No" - Trump! I understand that everyone wants a real change, but, I don't think we get it out of a politicians, depend on you to make the change. :1XqXnoz: you know?

1 person likes this

Grrr... she is so hideous! A nasty, vile person!
I would say she's the one who should be sacrificed but her soul has no value.

Maybe she will be appearing as a guest on Bobby Flay's show Boy meets Grill,

but something tells me it's probably not a chicken ? in the actual sacrifice of the burning of care down there in California every year.

Oh it's human, bet on it.

Chicken bone caught in her throat? First the barking then the coughing. We already know she's sick but a medical checkup might reveal she's too physically sick to be prez.

What's up with Bill? He looks like he's really out of it.

Hey look, the link to that email has 333 on the end of it.  Even urls are affected by her demonic nature. 

I thought that Molech wanted newborns so that they didn't see daylight, and thus would be depopulation.  I'm sure Molech would take animals too, but he'd rather sacrifice humans just to keep them from...oh wait, are you sure she wasn't sacrificing babies to Planned Parenthood, because apparently Hitlery is a cheerful giver. 

1 person likes this

19 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

I thought that Molech wanted newborns so that they didn't see daylight, and thus would be depopulation.  I'm sure Molech would take animals too, but he'd rather sacrifice humans just to keep them from...oh wait, are you sure she wasn't sacrificing babies to Planned Parenthood, because apparently Hitlery is a cheerful giver. 

Yes, she is a cheerful giver.  And a happy taker with their Clingon Foundation. I'm just going to start typing Clingon because I keep making that typo. lol 

53 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Yes, she is a cheerful giver.  And a happy taker with their Clingon Foundation. I'm just going to start typing Clingon because I keep making that typo. lol 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.