Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

The Shocking Ingredients In Beer

4 posts in this topic

You that enjoy a beer now and then my not like me . Ok I am over it now . I havn't had a beer in years and the last one was in Germany in the mid1980s .

But as I was searching information on food today I ran across this . I have read FoodBabe's writes and research for some time I find her credible .

The Shocking Ingredients In Beer

By Food Babe

I have to confess, I’m not a beer drinker, but there’s someone in my household that loves it, so I had to figure out the truth. Is beer really healthy? Why are the ingredients not listed on the label? Which brands can we trust? Which brands are trying to slowly poison us with cheap and harmful ingredients? All of these questions were going through my head at once at lightning speed. So a year ago, I started to research what was really in beer and after questioning several beer companies, reading books about food science, and talking to experts, the information I discovered was downright shocking.

I see it all the time. Someone who eats organic, makes the right choices at the grocery store, is fit and lives an extraordinarily healthy lifestyle but then drinks beer like it is going out of style.

Read the whole post here : http://foodbabe.com/2013/07/17/the-shocking-ingredients-in-beer/

Beer by some is considered food and may have been at one time but now days it's not, hell most foods today you should not even eat .

:64pwFDH:German Beers and Craft & Microbrews Beers are considered the best ! :64pwFDH: 

Beer & Fear both kill slowly but effectively.   GMO beers are pretty much all most people can get in America, not sure what Europe has going on there.  Home made brews are always good but no one waits the time they're suppose to for that batch to age properly when home brewing, lol.

I'd say Budweiser is the #1 killer beer of them all, it's the most heavily advertised too, so go figure why they push that brand the hardest.   If you want to severely retard your brains & die from liver disease and organ failure, drink Budweiser out of aluminum cans.

36 minutes ago, JibbyJedi said:

Beer & Fear both kill slowly but effectively.   GMO beers are pretty much all most people can get in America, not sure what Europe has going on there.  Home made brews are always good but no one waits the time they're suppose to for that batch to age properly when home brewing, lol.

I'd say Budweiser is the #1 killer beer of them all, it's the most heavily advertised too, so go figure why they push that brand the hardest.   If you want to severely retard your brains & die from liver disease and organ failure, drink Budweiser out of aluminum cans.

Butbutbut, Jibby, ya gotta die of something. I drank a blueberry beer a while ago. Out of a bottle. Yum. Brain cells going, going, :lIRYar3:

1 person likes this

Yeah, Budweiser is bad.
I sometimes drink Hamm's (I know, I know).
:unsure:

I like Sessions best and it's organic.

Located in Ventura, Sessions Brewery will operate the first certified organic brewery in all of central and southern California. Sessions Brewery will offer:
Sessions Brewery will have nine organic and two organic gluten-reduced beers on tap at all times. Our beers will be predominantly Belgian style beers, with the addition of wood-aged and modern ales. Join us for a fun, casual experience that blends the beach lifestyle with the craft beer scene, and craft your own organic experiences!

http://www.sessions-brewery.com/

Ninkasi is hippy dippy but it's really good too.

8 ways the beer you drink can help the environment
http://www.ninkasibrewing.com/blogs/ninkasi-blog/2015/03/10/8-ways-the-beer-you-drink-can-help-the-environment/?ageVerified=defaultValue

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.