Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mario Stalin

Lunatic Outpost Sucks worse than a.....

11 posts in this topic

f***ing hate that site more than i hate my in-laws. piece of shit website. glp is government controlled and lop is idiot/moron/scammer controlled and cop is just right. 

Promise me this place will never change. It's my last hope for ct. I need to post more but i never have anything good to add. members here beat me to it every time.

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Mario Stalin said:

f***ing hate that site more than i hate my in-laws. piece of shit website. glp is government controlled and lop is idiot/moron/scammer controlled and cop is just right. 

Promise me this place will never change. It's my last hope for ct. I need to post more but i never have anything good to add. members here beat me to it every time.

:VzlHwzb:

We can't say LOP is controlled by gov't because they don't really need gov't plants in that place, it's already a chaotic zoo of idiocy to levels & proportions never heard of or written about in any fictions or non fictions in the history of the world.... and that's putting it nicely.   LOP is not 1 person or a small group, it's a collection of Derp think that goes unregulated & unmoderated to the points where anyone with intelligence who is there is only there for friendships & nothing more, it's more of a clique and not really about Conspiracies anymore.  Every person who posts an actual Conspiracy Topic there now just gets blasted and trolled to the point they either abandon their threads or waste hours of life fighting off giggling monkeys.

This place is about as close to civilized as it gets for a CT forum discussion site. 

"...but i never have anything good to add. members here beat me to it every time."

You just did add something good, lol, well at least for me it was like reading my own thoughts.  I still have friends there I don't want to say goodbye to forever but I just can't put any more actual effort into posting there anymore, just a waste of time...... except for the fact that people can pull info off Google searches from there people share.

Edited by JibbyJedi
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 4:26 PM, Mario Stalin said:

I think it's a good thing to post anyhow.. opportunity to express, whether repeated or not! No matter what - express self

Edited by holographicINVASION

imo, lop isnt that bad of a site. even though iam on there once in a while due to it being too crowded. its nice that youve found your niche here, more...how should i put it? "sedated" on cop.. getting away from the insanity. like i always said, never a dull moment on lop, no matter how outrageous. ive seen it all. what will become of lop in the next 5 years? same ol loppy or something else who knows

Want to see chaotic and ugly visit alien earth. LOP is a kindergarten next to them.

1 person likes this

On 3/27/2016 at 5:35 PM, Brio said:

Want to see chaotic and ugly visit alien earth. LOP is a kindergarten next to them.

I'll give that much to LOP.... AE makes the rest of the Darksiders seem civilized.

Greetings:

While looking over topics on LOP and looking into some of  what looked like interesting threads l finally had enough.  With the clarity of 'morning thought/morning mind' l realized what had long binh brewing as a suspicion in my heart...

LOP IS NO LONGER A CONSPIRACY SITE BUT HAS MORPHED INTO A CONSPIRACY MOCKING SITE I NO LONGER FEEL AT HOME  OR INFORMED THERE.

l actually ''googled'' LOP SUCKS ''  and your site popped up ...thank you ...l need respite, information and intelligent dialogue from great minds that are drawn together in the common purpose of finding what is true and that it's not rain running down your back

btw:are you the group who abandoned LOP years ago to start your own Forum ??

l have been reading  lop for the past 8 years or so.

and so it begins:....again.

1 person likes this

i stopped going to the lop place a while back. as with most of its members. im kind of floating around looking at other potential ct forums. ive heard negative feedback with glp so i wont be joining there. same with alien earth.

3 hours ago, MPatient said:

Greetings:

While looking over topics on LOP and looking into some of  what looked like interesting threads l finally had enough.  With the clarity of 'morning thought/morning mind' l realized what had long binh brewing as a suspicion in my heart...

LOP IS NO LONGER A CONSPIRACY SITE BUT HAS MORPHED INTO A CONSPIRACY MOCKING SITE I NO LONGER FEEL AT HOME  OR INFORMED THERE.

l actually ''googled'' LOP SUCKS ''  and your site popped up ...thank you ...l need respite, information and intelligent dialogue from great minds that are drawn together in the common purpose of finding what is true and that it's not rain running down your back

btw:are you the group who abandoned LOP years ago to start your own Forum ??

l have been reading  lop for the past 8 years or so.

and so it begins:....again.

Nah i originally was part of a group of people that left glp chat 2+ years ago and departed on a path to running my own ct site. I bypassed lop altogether because i could never bring my self to talk at a place where every intelligent post is jumped on by morons mocking it. Your post speaks volumes towards the truth.

1 person likes this

So what do we have here! A new PLAYER on the SCENE?

Are starting off BY B!TCH slapping the OTHER FORUMS?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.