Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigRed

False Flag: Belgian Intelligence Was Warned About Exact Bombing Targets (Video)

1 post in this topic

No matter how paranoid or conspiracy minded a person may be, what governments are doing is far worse than most of us can imagine. It is easy to understand however, how “normal” people who have fallen into the trap of actually believing the mainstream media must be nauseated at this point by alternative media outlets purported to be filled with “conspiracy theorists” always crying “False Flag,” after each and every horrific event where there are mass casualties. 

I base that assessment on my own nausea of actually BEING one of those alternative media outlets always crying “False Flag” after each and every horrific event where there are mass casualties. As one who studies these events, I roll my own eyes every time I hear the words “false flag,” but the evidence always keeps their attention once I begin following the evidence, so it goes without saying I don’t care for the term, “Conspiracy Theorist.” We conspiracy theorists aren’t crazed, tin foil hat wearing loons, but rather we are people with the conviction to stand up and question the statements of those who are known liars. 

http://right.is/politics/2016/03/false-flag-belgian-intelligence-was-warned-about-exact-bombing-targets-video-56062.html

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.