Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Talon

They’re Here and They’re Watching. Florida Rolls Out High-Tech “Smart” Street Lights

4 posts in this topic

(Truthstream Media.com) Despite appearances, the “smart” society was never based on saving energy, saving money or saving the environment.

The real aim has been to control the population and conduct absolute surveillance on the larger herd and even every individual.

Thanks to smart phones, smart meters, smart grids, smart TVs, smart cars and smart appliances, the places you go, the people you contact and all the things you interact with are logged, tracked and analyzed by advanced computer algorithms. Thanks to search engines, the technocrats even believe they known what you’re thinking and what you’ll do next.

Now, the “smart” street lights that record conversations and broadcast government propaganda are actually being rolled out on city streets across the America.

The latest is in Jacksonville, Florida.

http://truthstreammedia.com/theyre-here-and-theyre-watching-florida-rolls-out-high-tech-smart-street-lights/

Big data mining operations. Many of these things are done under "rules and policies" of governmental agencies and since it can be gotten away with by private companies (due to collusion re: getting these rules and policies into place), it's only going to get worse.

Is rolling back tech in this field the only way to gain our privacy rights back?

I remember watching a video about the speed cams in Britain, I think it was, people destroyed them and they eventually won. No more cams in that area. I hope these streetlights meet the same fate.

You can't even go outside to have a private conversation. Once all of this is integrated, the implications are horrifying.  Add that to the snitch society we live in and we're in uncharted waters of complete and total loss of privacy. And the collection of data to be used against you at a later date.

1 person likes this

^ Horrifying for sure.

A sign should be put on every light post.

"Silence is Golden. Big Brother is Listening".

^ Horrifying for sure.

Big data mining operations. Many of these things are done under "rules and policies" of governmental agencies and since it can be gotten away with by private companies (due to collusion re: getting these rules and policies into place), it's only going to get worse.

Is rolling back tech in this field the only way to gain our privacy rights back?

I remember watching a video about the speed cams in Britain, I think it was, people destroyed them and they eventually won. No more cams in that area. I hope these streetlights meet the same fate.

You can't even go outside to have a private conversation. Once all of this is integrated, the implications are horrifying.  Add that to the snitch society we live in and we're in uncharted waters of complete and total loss of privacy. And the collection of data to be used against you at a later date.

This. 

^ Horrifying for sure.

Add: Dont look up,  Big Brother is Watching!! 

Edited by Full Throttle

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.