Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigRed

NWO Rothschild’s Blood Tainted Wine At A Grocery Store Near You? (VIDEO)

6 posts in this topic

This made my blood boil and gave me the shivers all at the same time. Would be typical of them to taint the wine, Illuminati members come here.

How do you like your red? $45 for a taste of this bloody wine at this winery! Opus One is rumored to be tainted with blood. Plenty of Illuminati symbolism inside the winery.

Do you drink wine or know someone who does? Then you are going to want to hear this! Chance are you might have sipped a glass of prominent Illuminati Rothschild’s family wine, which is rumored to contain blood due to its deep heavy “blood” red color.

The Opus One Winery located in Napa Valley California was constructed by Baron Rothschild and upon his death was completed by his wife, the Baroness Philippine de Rothschild and famous winemaker Robert Mondavi.

Many believe that the Opus One Winery is a front for the demonic worshiping of globalists, similar to that of Bohemian Grove. The Winery also displays multiple freemasonry imagery throughout the complex.

But that’s not all that shrouds this complex…. http://right.is/conservative-opinion/2016/03/nwo-rothschilds-blood-tainted-wine-at-a-grocery-store-near-you-video-4208.html

Wine that has been dedicated to demons, Baal,  Moloch, etc. You will literally be consuming sacrificed, blasphemous , demon contaminated wine!! What else it contains is anyone's guess. Urine?  Fecal matter?  I wouldn't be surprised. Fetal tissue?  My Holy God,  step in and intervene in this demonized  enterprise immediately!! 

30 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:
55 minutes ago, BigRed said:

30 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:
55 minutes ago, BigRed said:

Here is a snip from the article that also links several other pieces. on this HORROR!! 

Massive draconian oak doors are built facing the hail that leads to the room where wine is tasted. Mirrors abound in the place. The guilded art work on the mirrors is often Rococo. The Baroness personally designed and furnished the interior. The upside down peace sign is found designed in some of the furniture as barren trees. Two trees of life from Peru are by the fireplace. The tree of life is by the way very important to this level of the Illuminati. Visitors also can see three Mouton ceremonial drinking cups with ram and chairs which had the carvings on the front arms/legs of fully formed demons were found in one of the rooms.

5 seconds of apt Leslie Neilson

but if that is too much on the ol' datastream (true empathy, promise ^.^) it's really all in the title "I never drink... wine."

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.