Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Last1oftheJedi

Just a Thought

6 posts in this topic

Hi everyone. Welcome to "Just a Thought", a corner where when I have a "hmm" I shall speak, feel free to add to it. Make it a community thing. Kinda like Reddit Shower Thoughts, I suppose o.o 

So I have a friend who doesn't believe anything tin foil style. Really. Like the pissed off muslims did 911 style "offical story" type. So you tell people like this "There is no spoon", and they nod and agree, cause the Martix was cool, right? Tell em there's no Mars, and they look at cha funny. Thing is, the spoon is more believable than Mars, right? So what's the problem, mindchilds? Just a thought ^.^

1 hour ago, Last1oftheJedi said:

Hi everyone. Welcome to "Just a Thought", a corner where when I have a "hmm" I shall speak, feel free to add to it. Make it a community thing. Kinda like Reddit Shower Thoughts, I suppose o.o 

So I have a friend who doesn't believe anything tin foil style. Really. Like the pissed off muslims did 911 style "offical story" type. So you tell people like this "There is no spoon", and they nod and agree, cause the Martix was cool, right? Tell em there's no Mars, and they look at cha funny. Thing is, the spoon is more believable than Mars, right? So what's the problem, mindchilds? Just a thought ^.^

I can tell you right off the bat what the problem is. Ya got no clout. Why should I believe some nut-bird tin hat guy when the real truth is available for everyone to see?

Secondly, the minute you deviate from the official story, you take away the peeps power. It's one thing to watch a movie and then say, "yeah man, far out". It's quite another thing to believe that your own government is against you.

This makes you like a lone voice crying in the wilderness. No big brother nanny state to help you kick ass on the hated bad guys.

You might actually have to face the ugly truth and take charge of your own life.

No bueno.

1 person likes this

"Ya got no clout"

Amongst my friends, I would think so o.o While not held in the highest by you, Mr. Lud, there's actually a hand full of people that actually enjoy my perspective. o.o

"Why should I believe.." I don't care. Honest o.o I wanted this to be a place to just say some shit off the cuff. Not to analyze eachother over off the cuff stuff. Opinoins. Thoughts. Not facts, or reality or anything anyone would use to make this place other than what you and Lucy were talking about in another thread, a safe place. A place where agreed, or disagreed, I can sit down, have a good conversation while sippin some whiskey about things most people are like, "No! What!? Never!" about. S'all.

Bring on your best lizard ppl evidence, ppls. Bring the stuff you know I won't like or want to read. Bring it not because I seek to challenge thee, but because here is a place where that idea that we can all just speak our minds without fear, is. And that's a good thing.

Just because I made it doesn't mean those that disapprove me can't take advantage of it.

"The truth is avaliable for everyone else to see"  Don't trust your eyes. They'll lie to you.

That said, your second point is straight on. So maybe I'm just being defensive. It wouldn't be the first time. But, back to the point, it was worded well. So, I forgive ya, and will say, you're right. So long as people rely on anything, including themselves (solely), more than the Lord, the longer we'll always be floating around in Satan's shit sea, and therefore, play by his rules.

No bueno indeed o.o

On 3/25/2016 at 6:56 PM, VonLud said:

I can tell you right off the bat what the problem is. Ya got no clout. Why should I believe some nut-bird tin hat guy when the real truth is available for everyone to see?

Secondly, the minute you deviate from the official story, you take away the peeps power. It's one thing to watch a movie and then say, "yeah man, far out". It's quite another thing to believe that your own government is against you.

This makes you like a lone voice crying in the wilderness. No big brother nanny state to help you kick ass on the hated bad guys.

You might actually have to face the ugly truth and take charge of your own life.

No bueno.

The opposite of all of that is true for people NOT mind controlled, programmed with auto responses, and have been trained to focus on the messengers & never the messages.

To think one's gov't is actually looking out for them, is someone who has never opened their eyes or ears or has a memory past 4 minutes.   Basically..... that's putting it nicely.

To put it realistically...... those official story loving, no one in a suit or white coat can ever lie, whatever the TV says is true...... those are the most dangerous people in this world, and the problem with it.

Just a thought on sentiment.
I don't consider myself to be a particularly sentimental person.
I can let go of most things easily and could never be called a hoarder.
However, there are a few thing I just can't seem to get rid of even though they have no real value or purpose.
I'm preparing to move so I'm going through stuff and boxing things up for goodwill.
I've written before that I have a fainting room; my own "safe space". lol
In my fainting room are my favorite things, things that make me happy.
Or things that don't go anywhere else or would just look like clutter.

When I was a kid I bought my mom a vase at an antique store and put wild flowers in it for Mother's Day.
She kept it on table the the living room and always said how much she liked it, so I bought her more.
I would go to antique shops and garage sales looking for that potter and save them until Mother's Day.
Over the years I found several of them. They're different colors and styles but all made by the same person.
The first Mother's Day after my son was born she gave one of them back to me and another one every year after.
I guess she didn't like them as much as I thought she did. lol Anyway, they're on the book shelves in my fainting room now.
I remember when and where I bought each one. They're not that attractive and I don't use them for flowers or plants.
They don't really go with anything in my house. Yet... I'm keeping them. I'm not sure why... 
Maybe I should start collecting spoons.
:unsure:

1 person likes this

*TAKE 3*

My net... enough sob! O.O There are no spoons. But creating a keepsake that relieves stress of someone that handled the hardest job onthe planet (being a good mom) isn't something to be disturbed about. So long as you don't bohemian grove all over it. And yes, spelling, but if you'd been through my last 5 minutes >.> HORROR! lol Wrestlemania, and I missed it. It's cool though, not thier bad. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.