Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Paid Anti-Trump Protesters Admit Answering Craigslist Ad, Getting $16/hr to Protest Trump

13 posts in this topic

Oh look! A wild dahboo appears with some new info!

Just now, RabidWolf said:

Snopes disagrees;

http://www.snopes.com/craigslist-ad-trump-rally/

So, does anyone have screen captures of these supposed Craigs list ads? Or is this just Dahboo just regurgitating BS he read somewhere again?

I've not seen it myself. Saw ads for other stuff but not for trump rally!

Dahboo seems to be making a very comfortable living these day's, doin what he be doin. 

15 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

Dahboo seems to be making a very comfortable living these day's, doin what he be doin. 

he does! i cannot stand the guy because i know what he is. Witnessed it myself. but people love him!

as for what i witnessed! here is one example: "I'm broke and they hacked my laptop and now it won't work i need a new one" all the while wearing 1000$ shades. Makes zero sense to do that if he is broke.

1 person likes this

Thanks for the Daboo-boo warning so I didn't have to waste a click. Yeah, I remember when his laptop was hacked and he was crying like a little girl. Pathetic.

I'm wondering if it's just coincidence that Trump's only competition for the GOP nomination is ineligible to be president, never mind the latest Cruz Babes scandal.

1 person likes this

George Soros and Hillary Clinton have been paying people to show up at Donald Trump rallies, get obnoxious and rowdy, and chant for Bernie as if they are Bernie’s supporters. As disgusting and foul as that may seem, just wait until the new Soros group ”Democracy Spring,” delivers on it’s promise to cause the largest civil uprising in our nation’s history if Trump gets nominated. Then it goes from pathetic, to endangering lives. 

Is that where we are in our nation’s history now? Have we reached the point when it becomes ok to pay people to kill your political opponents’ supporters, because that’s what will ultimately happen with  ”Democracy Spring?” In the near future, most likely this summer, be sure to ask someone you know who is voting for Hillary that very question! Four deaths in Benghazi doesn’t seem to bother them, a hitman who has admitted to murdering on behalf of the Clinton’s doesn’t seem to bother them, risking national security to circumvent transparency with her personal server doesn’t seem to bother them, another Clinton associate found dead only adding to Bill and Hillary’s body count doesn’t seem to bother them, shutting down entire highways doesn’t seem to bother them (thankfully no one was trying to reach a hospital), and neither does foul-mouthed, wretched, racist rants as you can hear for yourself here.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t Clinton “Mrs. Love, Tolerance, and Diversity?” The big question is: Will murder deter Democrats from voting for another sociopath? I say no. 

http://right.is/politics/2016/03/trump-protesters-admit-answering-craigslist-ad-paying-16hr-to-protest-video-56028.html

1 person likes this

On 3/26/2016 at 10:54 AM, Brio said:

I'm wondering if it's just coincidence that Trump's only competition for the GOP nomination is ineligible to be president, never mind the latest Cruz Babes scandal.

Muslims rallying to get rid of Trump.  Could it be Satan?  I mean, Obama.  That might mess up the dictator's plans.  We wouldn't want that now would we?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.