Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Takashisan

The flat earth became round in 500 's

56 posts in this topic

The flat earth became round in 500 's

By Ms Taeko Shiraki(a channeler)

(Vision)

-------------------------------------------------------------
The characters of Japanese, English, Arabic e.g. flow as if the back side were like the bulletin board in the pale dark red back.
The pale dark red become dark colored and become yellowish green subsequently.

The meaning of the vision is as follows.

Stone gods descended to the earth from Sagittarius and after a while the grass began to grow.
It was represented by yellowish green.

Atom seem to have informed back in the era.

The grass which was eaten by birds was discharged and got solid.
The hardened dung became the obsidian. 
Aquila has ruled Sagittarius and have scared that Aquila would make Sagittarius the thing like obsidian.

I got the intense signal on the thorax of the right side.

Let us tell you about ribs.
Minanoko(orphans, small groups of atoms) which lined up and got along with happily made ribs, which protect the lungs and the heart by turning into the circular shape.
The vision informs that the flat earth got round.

It was in 500 's that the flat earth got round .

The vision thereafter

Something changed into the dim white rectangle or the circle.
And it turns into the big white bird and flies away in the end.

The meaning of the above vision is as follows.

Aquila which did the good job went away.

The vision thereafter.

It turns into various black things with luminous one with pointy edges.

The meaning of the above vision is as follows.

The ultra villainous Aquila which made the obsidian went away.

As the shape of the earth changed too much, almost no records have been left around that age.
The age is usually called "Blank of Japanese history" as there remains no record around that age.
It seemed there were too much weather abnormality.

Aqueduct of Turkey 

http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/20060507064117.jpg

This Aqueduct was once ten and several km long(?), and some of it have been remained firmly.
It is impossible to imagine it was made only for supplying the water for the bath.
I was told by the beings in the universe that it had been made by Stone gods' multiplying ability.

The following is the page of Great Wall of China.

http://slicer93.mbsrv.net/5-240.html

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpKQzzlXVh1fxqew-B2OWYFADWQXPIu8wgdSO59c1dsFYFrEY9

Great Wall of China

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbc9Wv2TKM7xZrx5X943b5uDDfYLSEn654eh3BDy8b70eTo9bo

Umm,  at the risk of offending everyones intelligence, the Earth,  and all planets,  stars, etc,  have always been circuler, (aka)  roundish.  Always,  no planet, star, etc, has ever been flat.  I know,  incredible  as it seems,  it is still the plain,  observable facts.  Flat Earth?  Umm, gimme some a dat shit you be smokin,  cause,  it done got some peoples shit all mixed up!! 

P. S.   Channeled material has been proven to be very unreliable, never can tell who, and or what you are channeling. 

I don't understand any of this.

@Full Throttle, see the 50 point thread and tell me they're smokin' shit. 

...although the one about the atmosphere and the vacuum should be scrubbed. :cool:

@Full Throttle, what "plain observable facts" are you talking about that haven't been refuted on the 50 point thread?

1 minute ago, Flat said:

@Full Throttle, see the 50 point thread and tell me they're smokin' shit. 

...although the one about the atmosphere and the vacuum should be scrubbed. :cool:

@Full Throttle, what "plain observable facts" are you talking about that haven't been refuted on the 50 point thread?

The fifty point thread should be reduced by a factor of ten. It does not actually fit observable facts.

It is an alternative view that is fun to play with.

The answer is obvious. We are indeed in a simulation of a ball, but that simulation only covers a square, and therefore is the true center of the existence, but isn't observed that way because of the design of the simulation. You'rr all, and myself too, either just a brain in a jar or an algorhythm to stimulate that brain to process one of the best damn Sim games ever made. o.o No spoon. No Mars. 

18 minutes ago, Last1oftheJedi said:

No spoon. No Mars. 

No Jesus. o.o

1 hour ago, Flat said:

@Full Throttle, sees hool,nthread and tell me they're smokin' shit.e one about the atmosphere and the vacuum should be scrubbed. :cool:

I refuse to engage in a pointless debate about a flat earth, walk into any University, anywhere on this round planet and expound your flat earth theories and see what happens.  Flat Earth? Really? I mean,  Really? I'm astounded at something so ridiculously absurd as that,  completely and utterly astounded. 

1 hour ago, Full Throttle said:

walk into any University

All hail Plato!

A group of "scholars" and "clergy" set themselves up as the hierarchy convincing the masses they are smarter and by default I guess they are since the masses fall for this trick. Fast forward to today in our awesome modern society and people are still being duped so we really have learned nothing and the same science is still filtered down to the masses in the same way. Rocket science, OMG!!

Learn by your own reckoning without the hierarchy (experts that are supposedly smarter than you) and report back. No historical references allowed, no wikipedia, no university opinions.....just you, your eyes, your heart and your soul.

1 person likes this

21 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

All hail Plato!

A group of "scholars" and "cler " set themselves up as the hierarchy convincing the masses they are smarter and by default I guess they are since the masses fall for this trick. Fast forward to today in our awesome modern society and people are still being duped so we really have learned nothing and the same science is still filtered down to the masses in the same way. Rocket science, OMG!!

Learn by your own reckoning without the hierarchy (experts that are supposedly smarter than you) and report back. No historical references allowed, no wikipedia, no university opinions.....just you, your eyes, your heart and your soul.

Hi mom,  your not a flat earther,  are you?  OK, crap the University reference and walk out into the general public domain,  proclaim to the masses,  THE EARTH IS FLAT!!  What do you suppose the response of the general public would be?  Hahaha!! 

Oh, by the way,  hows things down south?  Hot?  Flat? ?JK!  Got any pics of the edge of the flat earth? Be cool to look over the edge. ?

10 minutes ago, Last1oftheJedi said:

ftfy o.o

It didn't need to be fixed. Unless you really believe we are all stuck in a computer program.

Because Satan.

We are men, not bytes.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.