Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

John Wiles Booth lived until 1903

10 posts in this topic

It seems that what we have been told is not the truth???? Interesting indeed.

Used as blueprint for all future government conspiracies.

If it works ...

Lincoln Assassination Papers Free

As the Vatican brought these political powers together for the Treaty of Verona they also had other things going on. "Simultaneously with the calling of Congress of Vienna in 1814, Pope Pius VIIth restored the Society of Jesus (Jesuit Order) which had been abolished by Pope Clement IVth, July 21, 1773, on the grounds that it was immoral, dangerous and was a menace to the very life of the papacy. "The Supressed Truth About the Assassination of Abraham Lincoln  

"It will be well for the reader to understand that the church of Rome with its sixteen centuries of intrigue, plans fifty or a hundred years ahead. The ultimate goal is to throw the lever of time back by restoring the Pope as the "universal arbiter" from whom all the rulers of the earth must receive their authority to rule, as during the Dark Ages."The Supressed Truth About the Assassination of Abraham Lincoln (Jews created Jesuits) 

It is interesting to notate that this Pope Clement IV, who had banned the Jesuits, was promptly poisoned for his act. The re-activation of the Jesuits was carried further through the next Pope, Leo XII (papacy from 1823-29).

Lebel, knowing he would be exposed, dropped the charges against Charles Chiniquy. Abraham Lincoln did not let the priests go unscathed during his closing statements. He fully and clearly set himself against the Jesuit powers when he forcefully said " As long as God gives me a heart to feel, a brain to think, or a hand to execute my will, I shall devote it against that power which has attempted to use the machinary of the courts to destroy the rights and character of an American citizen."

After the excitement died down, Chiniquy asked how much the bill was for his legal services. We shall now read Mr.  Lincoln's reply as told by Chiniquy: "My dear Mr. Chiniquy, I feel proud and honoured to have been called to defend you. But I have done it less as a lawyer than as a friend. The money I should receive from you would take away the pleasure I feel at having fought your battle. Your case is unique in my whole practice. I have never met a man so cruelly persecuted as you have been, and who deserves it so little. Your enemies are devils incarnate.The plot they had concocted against you is the most hellish one I ever knew. But the way you have been saved from their hands, the appearance of that young and intelligent Miss Moffat, who was really sent by God in the very hour of need, when, I confess it again, I thought everything was nearly lost, is one of the most extraordinary occurrences I ever saw. It makes me remember what I have too often forgotten, and what my mother often told me when young -that our God is a prayer-hearing God."

Also the international bankers , the Rothschild's,(interacting very closely with the vatican) wanted Abraham Lincoln killed because of his monetary policies. Lincoln needed money to finance the Civil War and he was offered loans at high interest rates by bankers in Europe led by the Rothschilds. The Rothschild's have funded many a war since - the bankers are the only winners in such wars. Rather than accept the loans, Lincoln found other means to fund the war effort- even creating U.S. greenbacks. (More importantly, the British bankers opposed Lincoln's protectionist policies. Some Englishmen in the 1860's believed that "British free trade, industrial monopoly and human slavery travel together." Lincoln's policies after the Civil War would have destroyed the Rothschilds' commodity speculations. After the war, Lincoln planned a mild Reconstruction policy which would have enabled a resumption of agriculture production. The Rothschilds were betting the other way on high prices caused by a tough Reconstruction policy toward the South. The goal was to weaken the United States so the Rothschilds, with the leadership of the American Illuminati, could takeover its economy. )

" The pope may reprimand Kings, and punish them with death."  (The R. F. Jesuit Sanctarel. - Of the Pope, ch. 30, p. 296, work published in 1625.)

" A man condemned by the Pope may be killed anywhere." (The R. F.Jesuit Lacroix - vol. 1, p. 294.)

" We may kill anywhere a man proscribed by the Pope, because the Pope has at least an indirect jurisdiction over all the world, even in temporal things." (The R. F. Jesuit Busembaum- Theologia Moralis.)

The Pope Marks Lincoln for Death

John Wilkes Booth-Act Two

In March of the year 1865, Booth became an official Roman Catholic, receiving the unholy sacraments directly from Archbishop Spaulding of Baltimore. Now the timing was right for the dirty deed. Lincoln was accused, through Jesuit intrigue, to be a heretical leader, a man deserving of death. Three weeks after outwardly becoming a Roman Catholic Booth was ready to fulfill those orders.

John Wilkes Booth-Act Three: The Final Scene

On the 14th of April, 1865,  the President of the United States and his wife attended a performance of the humorous 'Our American Cousin'. Nothing but a tool of the Jesuits, the assassin, Booth, murdered Lincoln in Ford's Theatre, at ten o'clock p.m. during the second scene of the third act of the play. The newspapers of the time qouted Booth as uttering the latin phrase "sic temper tyrannis"["Thus always to tyrants" ... which is the Virginia State Motto ...  and a fulfillment of the Jesuit Oath]. Booth lept to the stage and broke his leg (fibula) upon impact. He left town on horseback followed by another co-conspirator, David Herold.

The Conspiracy Unfurls   

At the precise same time as Booth's murderous assault on Lincoln, a co-conspirator named Lewis Payne, a son of a Protestant minister, had brutally attacked Lincoln's Secretary of State, William Seward, wounding him badly. General Grant and Vice President Andy Johnson were also said to be marked for death at the exact same time.

A small red book, which was actually an 1864 appointment book kept as a diary, was found on the body of John Wilkes Booth on April 26, 1865. The day before he died John Wilkes Booth had written in his daily memoirs: "I can never repent, though we hated to kill. Our country owed all her troubles to him (Lincoln), and God simply made me the instrument of his punishment."  Compare this with John 16:2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

A letter was found in Lincoln's files and used as a court exhibit. It showed that other attempts were made upon Lincoln's life by this conspiracy group and that the Jesuit methods were to be employed. The letter was dropped by Booth in a train car, and sent by an eyewitness to the President who wrote upon it 'Assassination" and filed it away on November 17th 1864. It read as follows:

Dear Louis (Weichman):

The time has come at last that we have all so, wished for, and upon you everything depends. As it was decided before you left, we were to cast lots, we accordingly did so, and you are to be the Charlotte Corday of the Nineteenth Century. When you remember the fearful solemn vow that was taken by us, you will feel there is no drawback. Abe must die, and now. You can choose your weapons, the cup, the knife, the bullet. The cup failed us once and might again.  Johnson, who will give this has been like an enraged demon since the meeting, because it has not fallen to him to rid the world of a monster.......You know where to find your friends. Your disguises are so perfect and complete that without noone knew your face no police telegraphic despatch would catch you. The English gentleman Harcourt, must not act hastily. Remember, he has ten days. Strike for your home; strike for your country; bide your time, but strike sure. Get introduced, congratulate him; listen to his stories (not many more will the brute tell to earthly friends;) do anything but fail, and meet us at the appointed place within the fortnight. You will probably hear from me in Washington. Sanders is doing us no good in Canada. '

Chas. Selby       (co-conspirator)

...I furthermore promise and declare that I will, when opportunity present, make and wage relentless war, secretly or openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Liberals, as I am directed to do, to extirpate and exterminate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex or condition; and that I will hang, waste, boil, flay, strangle and bury alive these infamous heretics, rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women and crush their infants' heads against the walls, in order to annihilate forever their execrable race. That when the same cannot be done openly, I will secretly use the poisoned cup, the strangulating cord, the steel of the poniard or the leaden bulletregardless of the honor, rank, dignity, or authority of the person or persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed so to do by any agent of the Pope or Superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Faith, of the Society of Jesus....                                                              

The letter not only reeks of the Jesuit Oath it actually admits that they tried to poison Abe once before! And it just so happens that conspirator Davy Herold was a drug clerk - proficient in the modern sorcery of pharmacy poisons. Booth also intended to use the knife (poniard) during Lincoln's second inauguration and was present but did not follow through ... he finally succeeeded with the .44 caliber leaden bullet.

I feel safe in stating that nowhere else can be found in one book the connected presentation of the story leading up to the death of Abraham Lincoln, which was instigated by the "Black" pope, the General of the Jesuit Order, camouflaged by the "White" pope, Pius IXth, aided and abetted and financed by other "Divine Righters" of Europe, and finally consummated by the Roman Hierarchy and their paid agents in this country and French Canada on "Good Friday" night, April 14th, 1865, at Ford's Theatre, Washington D.C.... I am convinced that if this knowledge can be given adequate distribution and placed in possession of the boys and girls of the public elementary schools, for whom it is especially designed to reach, that the wicked boast of the Jesuits and their lay agents, the Knights of Columbus, to MAKE AMERICA CATHOLIC" can never be accomplished. ~Burke McCarty - in his introduction to The Supressed Truth About the Assassination of Abraham Lincoln.

That is our story, our re-establishment of history ... before it was disguised by underhanded jesuitical powers.  The reason for this goes beyond setting the record straight. This should serve to warn people that the Papal forces and motives did not end with the last Inquistition. Although the Catholic church has taken a  seemingly demure stance and a quiet peaceful appearance (at least publicly)  it does not mean that their goals have changed.  

They have recently (Oct. 31st, 1999) signed an agreement with the Luthern Church, unifying their doctrine on salvational justification by faith(which is a real truth). On the anniversary of Martin Luther beginning the Protestant Reformation like a lion - the modern Luthern Church rescinds the reformation, no longer protesting ... walking meekly into the arms of the Catholic Church ... like a lamb ... before the slaughter! They have forgotten all their founder had taught them. They even forgot that he warned: "I know that the Pope is Antichrist, and his seat is that of Satan himself."~ Martin Luther

etc http://www.truthontheweb.org/abe.htm

Steww Webb talked something about this, although I don't remember if he came to the same conclusions.

One of Richard Nixon’s Greatest Cover-Up: His Ties to the Assassination of President Kennedy. Buriedassassination secretes

Could It Be That George H.W. Bush Was Tied To Organized Crime And To Kennedy’s Assassination? http://www.lockergnome.com/reflections/2007/10/24/could-it-be-that-george-h-w-bush-was-tied-to-organized-crime-and-to-kennedy’s-assassination/

For Brainless Lemmings Who Believe JFK Jr Died In Accident http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/4395-for-brainless-lemmings-who-believe-jfk-jr-died-in-accident (video)

(back to Lincoln)

Mary Surratt was hanged on July 7, 1865 for conspiracy in the 16th president's death. She ran a Washington, D.C. boarding house where John Wilkes Booth and others met to plan the killing.

. Trial of the Lincoln Assassination Conspirators 1865

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.