Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nik420

YouTube channel name ideas please, or... ( Poll )

Average length for YouTube videos.   8 members have voted

1. 1. How long should I make them ?

• 15 min.
    • 30 min.
    • mixed 15 and 30 min.
    • Other.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi, my name is Nik. I am starting a YouTube channel dedicated to a variety of alternative cutting edge research subjects - conspiracy, alternative history, physics etc. At the same time the main accent is on the realistic and critical approach, not fantasy. Honest research for the best possible take on what is REALLY going on. It is an earnest and a long term project. I want to dedicate most of my time and energy to it. 

Any ideas, input on the name, logo, production style etc. would be greatly appreciated.

So far just the experimental version is here. It is nothing even remotely resembling the target goal. What could be pre-written,  ~15 min episodes with transcripts and a possible version in Russian language. For now I am beginning to familiarize myself with Sony Vegas. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8_hj8RePEjG9uoax9okhXw

Thank you very much.

Edited by Nik420
1 person likes this

11 hours ago, Nik420 said:

Hi, my name is Nik. I am starting a YouTube channel dedicated to a variety of alternative cutting edge research subjects - conspiracy, alternative history, physics etc. At the same time the main accent is on the realistic and critical approach, not fantasy. Honest research for the best possible take on what is REALLY going on. It is an earnest and a long term project. I want to dedicate most of my time and energy to it. 

Any ideas, input on the name, logo, production style etc. would be greatly appreciated.

So far just the experimental version is here. It is nothing even remotely resembling the target goal. What could be pre-written,  ~15 min episodes with transcripts and a possible version in Russian language. For now I am beginning to familiarize myself with Sony Vegas. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8_hj8RePEjG9uoax9okhXw

Thank you very much.

Only slightly joking, I offer the channel name "Shill-Magnet", because you are going to get a lot of them. lol

As for the video duration, I would suggest shooting for an average segment length of about 10-15 minutes, but if it takes longer to cover new information, so be it.

1 person likes this

15 minute regular weekly episodes, with 30 minute specials when a matter calls for it, subject is hot, whatever. Also, welcome to the boards. I like that if you're selling product, that product is you. I look forward to seeing some of your work. Name of the place "Just the Facts". o.o Joe Friday ftw

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Yeah on one hand I totally agree, you guys are correct. The format should be "standard".
And that is how I will try to make "pop" conspiracy videos to look like. 

At the same time I want to have some videos that carry some "educational" value and I like for the people to increase their attention span and thinking capacity with me for that, so something like 45 min x 2 in schools but in parts, possibly 30 min:D Yes I am a dreamer, lets see how it is going to work.
In any case I can always change everything around over time. And my primary goal is not numbers, I don't want to become a part of that market of synthetic dolls. 

Thanks for suggestions and ideas, I am taking all this in consideration.

P.S. Also I would appreciate suggestions on topics for my videos. What subjects do you want investigated ?

Edited by Nik420
1 person likes this

Anything that gets people to see that we're all pretty much in an augemented reality simulation layered over a true existance that while having it's perks, has successfully distracted people from their true origin, in which they might just be a lil nicer to eachother o.o

Slowly but surely getting there, got a little stuck on learning sony vegas and even got into after effects for some reason. 

Within a couple of days I am hoping to make one or more on our fake history.

Try not to waste people's time, keep things to the points, if you use an intro keep it short.

It's trial & error while getting the feel of your channel.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.