Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nik420

Staged Brussels Attack bombing exposed.

21 posts in this topic

Hi. I made this detailed review today ( unfortunately I was delayed by some personal stuff and didn't didn't do it yesterday ).

I would like to know what you think, how can I improve my presentation. I would really appreciate feedback, accept suggestions and answer questions.

Thanks.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Nik420 said:

Hi. I made this detailed review today ( unfortunately I was delayed by some personal stuff and didn't didn't do it yesterday ).

I would like to know what you think, how can I improve my presentation. I would really appreciate feedback, accept suggestions and answer questions.

Thanks.

Hey Nik420, welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy it here!  I'm 20 minutes into the video, be back to comment later on. Thanks for posting your work.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks, please let me know how can I improve, I am planning to dedicate all my time to making truth seeking content from now on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Nik420 said:

Thanks, please let me know how can I improve, I am planning to dedicate all my time to making truth seeking content from now on.

I can give you one comment now.  People have little time and usually won't watch long vids all the way through.  Maybe shorten them if possible or break it into shorter segments (Part 1, 2 etc) so that people don't lose their place if they don't have time for the whole thing at one time.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Absolutely, this is exactly what my brother told me, and other people, and that is my plan. 

Cause I started with 6 hour long stuff :D

Now I am working myself down to the 15 -30 min format, probably in parts like u said. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nik420 said:

Absolutely, this is exactly what my brother told me, and other people, and that is my plan. 

Cause I started with 6 hour long stuff :D

:chuckle:  Sounds like something I would do!  I'd cut out that music at the start, it takes up over a min and I found myself trying to skip ahead to get to the meat of your presentation. The jihadists (CIA operatives and patsies) start their videos out with that type of music, too.  Another reason to can it. I really don't like doing crits, afraid I'm going to insult a creator. It takes thick skin to take criticism, even when tempered with goodwill and intention. Sting! lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sometimes I think that "they" specifically recording some of those images and videos with clues in order for some part of population to discover it is fake.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

:chuckle:  Sounds like something I would do!  I'd cut out that music at the start, it takes up over a min and I found myself trying to skip ahead to get to the meat of your presentation. The jihadists (CIA operatives and patsies) start their videos out with that type of music, too.  Another reason to can it. I really don't like doing crits, afraid I'm going to insult a creator. It takes thick skin to take criticism, even when tempered with goodwill and intention. Sting! lol 

Yeah I agree. Thanks. This is just something I made in rush because I was delayed for a day and too eager to make that vid. But that is exactly what I will do, creat a proper professional intro and outro. Not right away though, got to learn how to do all that first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nik420 said:

Sometimes I think that "they" specifically recording some of those images and videos with clues in order for some part of population to discover it is fake.

 

 

There's a saying in the CT world that they have to inform you of what they are doing (usually before they do it) in order to escape their own Karma or punishment from on high.  I also think there might be some good guys on the inside that are causing clues to be seen. One can only hope! 

 

2 minutes ago, Nik420 said:

Yeah I agree. Thanks. This is just something I made in rush because I was delayed for a day and too eager to make that vid. But that is exactly what I will do, creat a proper professional intro and outro. Not right away though, got to learn how to do all that first.

You're welcome, at least you're taking action regarding what you don't like that is going on.  You will meet up with a troll brigade like no other on youtube. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

There's a saying in the CT world that they have to inform you of what they are doing (usually before they do it) in order to escape their own Karma or punishment from on high.  I also think there might be some good guys on the inside that are causing clues to be seen. One can only hope! 

 

You're welcome, at least you're taking action regarding what you don't like that is going on.  You will meet up with a troll brigade like no other on youtube. 

I also need to come up with the name for the channel and some sort of motto, logo etc... At this stage I am practicing so absolutely there will be all these major changes to make videos proper. So much work, but I look at it as a long term project. Over the time I am gonna do all it takes.

Trolls, is last thing I worry about :D I always have an option not to care because my main priority is what I want to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nik420 said:

I also need to come up with the name for the channel and some sort of motto, logo etc... At this stage I am practicing so absolutely there will be all these major changes to make videos proper. So much work, but I look at it as a long term project. Over the time I am gonna do all it takes.

Trolls, is last thing I worry about :D I always have an option not to care because my main priority is what I want to do.

Trolls are just people in a box that I can turn off whenever I want.

Think hard before you name it, give it a couple of days and run it by some people. Or you can start a thread in the OT zone here specifically for that and ask for suggestions for names.

Another thing people really want with videos are transcripts or a very detailed summary of what the video is about. There are more people than you'd think that are on limited band width and they can't stream so they read text instead. You'll be a step ahead of most other youtubers if you provide that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks. I agree,the ultimate format would be to write down the text, and properly record it. I just wish I had an office of personal for all that. I just like doing research I get stuck on that part too much.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.