Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

The U.S. Government Continues Torture Practices As American Public Remains Silent

7 posts in this topic

The U.S. Government Continues Torture Practices As American Public Remains Silent

March 24, 2016 By Derrick Broze

As the American public prepares for a new president, it is important to reflect on the actions of the current administration so that we may avoid the mistakes of the past and the truth can be brought to light.

While the Republican and Democratic presidential candidates may differ on some issues, when it comes to continuing the War on Terror’s disastrous policies, not a single R or D will significantly change the path. This includes the use of torture. During the Obama administration a number of Americans seem to have fallen for the party line that torture has stopped and America has reasserted itself as the bastion of freedom and justice. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Read the whole post here : http://www.activistpost.com/2016/03/the-u-s-government-continues-torture-americans-silent.html

I personally do not see a problem with techniques that might help prevent a attack on American soil. Hell the terrorist do worse, and need a taste of their own medicine.  Boo hoo if it hurts those whom want to commit acts of murder against others.

1 minute ago, JustATrucker said:

I personally do not see a problem with techniques that might help prevent a attack on American soil. Hell the terrorist do worse, and need a taste of their own medicine.  Boo hoo if it hurts those whom want to commit acts of murder against others.

On the most part I agree but my question is way should we lower or morals to match theirs .

I am thinking closing the boarder and vetting what is here now would be a good start . I to believe we should search the Muslim mosques for weapons and get rid of the Islamic training camps here in the USA .

2 people like this

10 minutes ago, CSB said:

On the most part I agree but my question is way should we lower or morals to match theirs .

I am thinking closing the boarder and vetting what is here now would be a good start . I to believe we should search the Muslim mosques for weapons and get rid of the Islamic training camps here in the USA .

Exactly right. If you sink to their level, then you are no better. If you are no better,  then what's the use? What are you saving?

1 hour ago, CSB said:

I to agree, but for the hardcore and leaders torture away.

2 minutes ago, JustATrucker said:

I to agree, but for the hardcore and leaders torture away.

LOL  Torture suggestion; Lock them up chained to a chair with their eye lids taped open in a cell with no windows and hang pictures of Hillary Clinton on the walls . That should do the trick .

2 people like this

1 minute ago, CSB said:

LOL  Torture suggestion; Lock them up chained to a chair with their eye lids taped open in a cell with no windows and hang pictures of Hillary Clinton on the walls . That should do the trick .

LOL!! ?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.