Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Facebook - Creation of the CIA

8 posts in this topic

CIA adores Zuckerberg and so does the rest of the intelligence apparatus!  The only threat to them is another platform that displaces them, one that doesn't data mine.  

1 person likes this

Just now, Full Throttle said:

I aint got no Facebook, and never will.  

Ditto!  I hope they fail and I don't say that often about anyone, other than the government. 

Did you see the inside of Zuckerberg's hoodie? He only took it off when the guy asked him a question he didn't want to answer. 

Just now, Cinnamon said:

Did you see the inside of Zuckerberg's hoodie? He only took it off when the guy asked him a question he didn't want to answer. 

Seen It, what's up with that? 

Just now, Full Throttle said:

Seen It, what's up with that? 

Looks like an Illuminati map to me! But, I'm sure there are meanings that even the most avid student of symbolism can't figure out.  It's an exclusive club, ya know?  

1 person likes this

Just now, Cinnamon said:

Looksllike an Illumati map to me! But, I'm sure there are meanings that even the most avid student of symbolism can't figure out.  It's an exclusive club, ya know?  

Yep!!  Their are some good guys laying in wait though, when the time is right, they will show up. 

Need to show a little force right now,  IMO!! 

Kinda like Hollywood.

Zuckerberg´s Jewish entourage at Facebook

The New York Times, May 13, 2009, reported:

The Israeli newspaper Haaretz noted that “Facebook was founded by Mark Zuckerberg, a Jewish former Harvard University student.”

Mr. Schnitt [a Facebook spokesman] told ABC that while some employees of the social-networking service came from families marked by the Holocaust, that was not influencing their decision:

Many of us at Facebook have direct personal connection to the Holocaust, through parents who were forced to flee Europe or relatives who could not escape. We believe in Facebook’s mission that giving people tools to make the world more open is a better way to combat ignorance or deception than censorship, though we recognize that others, including those at the company, disagree.

http://radioislam.org/islam/english/jewishp/internet/jews_behind_internet.htm#facebook

Google, Facebook, Wikipedia and Yahoo are all run by the same cult in league with .gov.

http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/media/internet/news.php?q=1262024557

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.