Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Oregonian

Mexicans should vote Trump and heres why

11 posts in this topic

Ok.......

Trump has taken a firm stance against illegal immigration and in turn that really means that Mexicans will be targeted since they are the biggest offenders of our immigration policy.

But

They should vote Trump and heres why

1. Trump has taken a VERY firm stance against ISIS and is a strong proponent of Nationalism hence the reason why hes been called a racist.

2. Isis IS in the US and let there be no joking about this that there will be attacks, real or false flags in order to further strip rights of the American people

3. Americans own ALOT of firearms and if pushed far enough will use them. Here is some stats: According to the Police Foundation: There are 192 million working firearms in private possession.
128 million long guns and 64 million hand guns.

4. Tall Mexicans and Syrians look identical

5. Good Mexicans will feel the heat from Americans once these terrorists start their shit here and who can blame us. They look VERY similar and will be stared at, looked at as if one in the same

If Mexicans wish to continue their pillaging of the US system and have life go on as normal then they better vote Trump before the similarly looking terrorists F$ck it up for them

That's how I see this unfolding....look at the news...these terrorists who struck in Paris, Belgium....their pictures look NO different then someone from Central America...Brazil...Mexico and the like

Thoughts

2 people like this

17 minutes ago, Guest said:

Damn I think I need more guns.

No such thing as having too many.  :)

1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, Oregonian said:

Ok.......

Trump has taken a firm stance against illegal immigration and in turn that really means that Mexicans will be targeted since they are the biggest offenders of our immigration policy.

But

1. Trump has taken a VERY firm stance against ISIS and is a strong proponent of Nationalism hence the reason why hes been called a racist.

2. Isis IS in the US and let there be no joking about this that there will be attacks, real or false flags in order to further strip rights of the American people

3. Americans own ALOT of firearms and if pushed far enough will use them. Here is some stats: According to the Police Foundation: There are 192 million working firearms in private possession.

5. Good Mexicans will feel the heat from Americans once these terrorists start their shit here and who can blame us. They look VERY similar and will be stared at, looked at as if one in the same

If Mexicans wish to continue their pillaging of the US system and have life go on as normal then they better vote Trump before the similarly looking terrorists F$ck it up for them

That's how I see this unfolding....look at the news...these terrorists who struck in Paris, Belgium....their pictures look NO different then someone from Central America...Brazil...Mexico and the like

Thoughts

LOL interesting take on why they should vote for Trump, I like it! I was thinking they should vote for him because he is actually not "racist" & he will help the legal immigrants by strengthening the country, then help the illegals by letting them immigrate back in after deportation... if they do it legally. 

But in a SHTF or a conflict scenario, yes they could absolutely be mistaken as Syrians or middle-eastern terrorists. 

This illegal immigration debate is ridiculous. Basically they are saying that they should be able to immigrate ILLEGALLY & that is fine? That ILLEGAL is considered a race?? Because you are racist if you want people to follow immigration laws lol. At the end of the day, they're saying that Illegal is legal, war is peace & wrong is right. 

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

No such thing as having too many.  :)

Still have the 8 guage Shotgun I presume? 

Hope so?

2 hours ago, Guest said:

Damn I think I need more guns.

Bullets....lots of bullets 

20 minutes ago, Full Throttle said:

Still have the 8 guage Shotgun I presume? 

Hope so?

Never get rid of any firearms! Evah! 

Not only do some Mexicans look like Arabs, it's impossible to tell the difference between legal and illegal Hispanics.

The ones who are here legally could find themselves discriminated against because we are sick and tired of all the illegal criminals.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Oregonian said:

Ok.......

But

Thoughts

You kind of bug me with this post so I apologize if I come across as a dick.

Last time I checked, Mexicans can't vote. If you are talking about the ones that are citizens or were born here, they are Americans and should be treated with respect. And yes, most people with a Hispanic surname were born here.

As a matter of fact Santa Fe, New Mexico and Jamestown, Virginia were both founded in 1607. St. Augustine Florida 1565. Hell, Oregon was part of Mexico. Maybe you great grandad was Mexican. http://s61.podbean.com/pb/975f22f79c42ed5f5d99086c95292579/56f4b3e1/data1/fs128/631356/uploads/tumblr_mhnur0qT241qap9gno1_540.jpg

The people that lived in the parts of Mexico that became part of the U.S. never left. The families were there on the land for hundreds of years and they are still there.

As for tall Mexicans looking like Syrians, that is just the most stereotypical thing I have heard in a long time. It's like saying short Oregonians look like Belarusians.

Mexicans look all different ways. Tall, short, blonde, red head, black. You probably see them all the time looking like a stupid average white guy. You just don't realize it. It just depends on their genetics.

Mexican is not a race. It is a country full of all sorts of people.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, VonLud said:

You kind of bug me with this post so I apologize if I come across as a dick.

Last time I checked, Mexicans can't vote. If you are talking about the ones that are citizens or were born here, they are Americans and should be treated with respect. And yes, most people with a Hispanic surname were born here.

As a matter of fact Santa Fe, New Mexico and Jamestown, Virginia were both founded in 1607. St. Augustine Florida 1565. Hell, Oregon was part of Mexico. Maybe you great grandad was Mexican. http://s61.podbean.com/pb/975f22f79c42ed5f5d99086c95292579/56f4b3e1/data1/fs128/631356/uploads/tumblr_mhnur0qT241qap9gno1_540.jpg

The people that lived in the parts of Mexico that became part of the U.S. never left. The families were there on the land for hundreds of years and they are still there.

As for tall Mexicans looking like Syrians, that is just the most stereotypical thing I have heard in a long time. It's like saying short Oregonians look like Belarusians.

Mexicans look all different ways. Tall, short, blonde, red head, black. You probably see them all the time looking like a stupid average white guy. You just don't realize it. It just depends on their genetics.

Mexican is not a race. It is a country full of all sorts of people.

you didnt come across as a dick at all and ty for the apology up front.

my granparents came from montreal and moved to vermont (awesome state btw) then we went to boston. i can reassure you im in no way mexican. i also wont defend myself on sounding sterotypical due to the fact im married to a dominican who proudly moved to puerto rico, gained citizenship and did things the right way. we moved to oregon because its vermint in our eyes without all the damn snow

shes so proud to be american, sings the national anthem and can recite the pledge of allegiance

she wanted to do things right and assimilate.

i agree with people of all shapes and sizes coming from a specific country as my wife is tan with nice straight hair while her dad is so dark with the really thick tight curls hair. i get that as well.

you might have missed my point....obviously the mayan type arent to be confused..very distinguishable but when i go to the gym and see 6 footers, thin, tan complexion speaking spanish.....i can tell you the appearances are strikingly similar.

very, very similar.

so when i hear of potential syrians crossing with mexicans it doesnt surprise me at all...

not if...but when that shit starts here.....better speak spanish.....fast as my kids wont become a statistic.....btw my wife will sort out the fakers ;)

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.